**OFFICIAL** Brand New Carnival BREEZE B2B 12/2/12 & 12/8/12 ** REDUCED DEPOSIT!!!

lovecruzing

Good morning.

Well another week has gone and we are definitely getting closer.

Gonna be a hot week. The AC will definitely be doing some overtime but not complaining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear you on the weather!

Only 24 Saturdays left until this cruise! :D

Good morning and Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians.

Wow!! crazy good day yesterday. I took the kids to wild water kingdom yesterday and spent the day and it was a great relief from the heat. I see you had the same idea with heading to the beach Eddie.

Well, as is our tradition, we will be going strawberry picking shortly and I drag hubby along too. Will be having strawberries in my smoothie for the next little while.

Have a great day folks.

Hope you picked lots of delicious strawberries Bevie! Our strawberries didn't do too good this year due to the strange weather. It got hot too fast for the plants down here.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Well we didn't get as much berries as we were hoping to. Came to find out that the season started since June 13 and because we had such great weather, there were hardly any strawberries left. We still left with strawberries but not as much as we usually get.

Another week down and what a difference weather wise. It was so cool yesterday and throughout the night and this morning even cooler, actually needed a light jacket. A nice relief from the heat.

Have a good day.

hmmmm...looks like just us still Bevie. I would have thought more by now. I noticed that ES rates are gone now. That means....closer to the cruise:D

I know what you mean Eddie. Most folks are chatting on the other roll call.

By the way, you've got mail.

What's happening with status for the 12 12 12 Shirts just didn't want to go back through all te posts if it was decided

Tom and Sue

Hey Tom and Sue, come on over to the December 8th roll call thread as Brenda is organizing the shirts. I know that the info is not quite available and should be available shortly with respect to the shirts.

Eddie, hope you got to enjoy the beach yesterday and that it did not rain. I had a wicked busy day, including traveling 90 mins away for my cousin's baby shower. She is expecting a little girl in a few weeks, they already have a 2 year old boy so we are all excited for them.

I think i'm gonna make dinner early and try to get some rest today as I am overly tired.

Archived