Cab in Maui for Pride of Maui - Pride of America

max a million

Can anyone tell me about how much a cab would be from Kahului to Maalaea Harbor? Looking at doing the snorkel with Pride of Maui and debating on renting a car or taking a cab.

No , but.

NCL cruise ship passengers are able do Aqua Adventures on their second day in port in Kahului if your ship is scheduled to depart at 3pm or later. This is a 10-12 minute cab ride to Maalaea Harbor, or we can arrange a rental car for $39 per day. Renting a car is easy; it will save you money in the long run and the rental car company will pick you up with their shuttle at the cruise ship dock. For more information see our rental car page.

Or, you could prearrange point to point transfers with a shuttle service. We were looking at going on a whalewatch at Ma'alaea.(We will be on POAm in Jan). Haven't seen any info from anyone who has used them, but here is a phone number. They also have a website you can google.

Speedi Shuttle 1-877-242-5777

We did the Pride of Maui using Roberts. Their prices are very reasonable. You may want to check with Roberts and see if they are still using the Pride of Maui for their snorkel excurisions. May find using them to be less costly than doing it on you own.

DT

• 2 weeks later...

I agree about using Roberts Hawaii. I was trying to price out a cab as well and I saw that Roberts Hawaii (through their gorabbitgo.com site) uses Pride of Maui and it would be cheaper for the 3 of us to book through Roberts than needing a taxi and booking directly through Pride of Maui.

We just got back yesterday so they are still using this ship.

Archived