Mongolian Grill - Inspiration

micbooth

I am sailing on the Inspiration in August and have read a few comments on the Mongolian Grill and how good it is. Can anyone tell me where to find it at? I have sailed her 3 times before and have never seen it.

Thank you for your responses.

Mick

You know how on the lido deck they have 2 lines for breakfast at the omlette stations?

On the day the Mongolian grill is active, the cooking station on the port side was the mongolian grill station.

I have 3 words regarding the Mongolian Gill on the Inspiration: Yummy! Yummy! Yummy!

Okay, that is really only one word, but I think you understand what I am saying! :D

I do personally agree with you on the word 'yummy'. I've had some delicious meals there, but . . . .

Another word also comes to mind: Dangerous - Dangerous - Dangerous

I advise everyone to use strong visual observation of this location and use great common sense in dining there.

If you are allergic to shellfish, don't eat here. I've seen them only quick clean the woks. There could still be some shellfish residue on the skillets.:eek:

I found the best time to eat the Mongolian grill is on Embarkation day when there aren't too many people on board yet and people haven't discovered it.

Archived