Everything ALLURE

looked at your honeymoom schedule in PDF---------- key word honeymoon---- wondering (in fun of course) where's the time for honeymooning---- every block should say room service -- or O-2 bottle refill.

are you really leaving the cabin??????

I'm not sure if this was directed at me, but I will respond anyways!

My fiance and I have dated for going on 4 years and we've lived together for 2 and a half of them. We have kinda already done the "honeymoon thing" :o LOL! But, believe me, there will be time for that stuff - that's on another schedule that I didn't think was appropriate to post ;);)

We booked this room and noticed that the spa is right above us on deck 15. Has anyone stayed in this room before and had any view problem? Also what deck is the walking track on? thanks for your help E

Deck 5 is the running track.

We booked this room and noticed that the spa is right above us on deck 15. Has anyone stayed in this room before and had any view problem? Also what deck is the walking track on? thanks for your help E

We had the balcony room just ahead of that on deck 12 (one deck below) It was a great room except for the night they hold the Solarium dance party and the noise was unbearable to around 3am. Your close to a stairwell so it maybe as bad as we had. But it was just the one night and if your up late anyway?

I'm not sure if this was directed at me, but I will respond anyways!

My fiance and I have dated for going on 4 years and we've lived together for 2 and a half of them. We have kinda already done the "honeymoon thing" :o LOL! But, believe me, there will be time for that stuff - that's on another schedule that I didn't think was appropriate to post ;);)

sailing siren------- i would love to see that spreadsheet -- but only the last day.

You are funny. PLEASE i wasn't trying to offend you-- just joking with ya. You took it OK.

(don't let mr lucky siren off light either)

Hi, Thank you all for the great tips. My husband and I do not want to go to the Atlantis. Is there a beach in walking distance from the ship that we can spend the day? thanks

Junkanoo Beach is a 5-minute walk from Port. It's public (free).

We did this on Saturday ourselves if you want to see a little more of Nassau: http://www.carols-cruise-port-itineraries.com/BAHAMAS-Nassau-On-Your-Own.htm

Archived