Clothes line on the Eurodam

Meridianfan

Penthouse on Eurodam doesn't... or I never found it.

I was discovering new things in that room every 10 minutes.

Some how I don't see them running a clothes line on that beautiful granite surrounding the tub..... :p But then all laundry is included for the suites and penthouse.

Some how I don't see them running a clothes line on that beautiful granite surrounding the tub..... :p

Yeah really. I had meant to give the tub a try at some point. Never got further than me playing with the knobs when we first got in the room. Turned it, water was coming out of the statue's mouth. I had a brilliant thought "There's no way they would let this come out of his mouth too strong, it must be limited or something."

Turned it off. Cranked it all the way on, and water shot out I don't even know how hard against the wall across from it, just missing the phone and rack full of towels. Our friends that witnessed it and myself didn't stop laughing for about 15 minutes.

Besides the sailaway on that amazing balcony with my incredible friends, that is one of the best memories I think. :D

Yeah really. I had meant to give the tub a try at some point. Never got further than me playing with the knobs when we first got in the room. Turned it, water was coming out of the statue's mouth. I had a brilliant thought "There's no way they would let this come out of his mouth too strong, it must be limited or something."

Turned it off. Cranked it all the way on, and water shot out I don't even know how hard against the wall across from it, just missing the phone and rack full of towels. Our friends that witnessed it and myself didn't stop laughing for about 15 minutes.

Besides the sailaway on that amazing balcony with my incredible friends, that is one of the best memories I think. :D

Yeah, then the rest of us in the room heard the howling laughter coming from the bathroom....

Archived