Who do I contact...

Hi everyone! My brother and sister-in-law will be taking their first cruise very soon on Norwegian! I wanted to do something special for them, like have a bon voyage package sent to their room, or maybe just strawberries and champagne. Now I know on Carnival ships the SR Director (john heald) will gladly help you with this and send over some freebies for them. Who is the person I speak to on Norwegian lines? Has anyone ever received nice little treats just by asking? Thanks for all the help -

K

Hi everyone! My brother and sister-in-law will be taking their first cruise very soon on Norwegian! I wanted to do something special for them, like have a bon voyage package sent to their room, or maybe just strawberries and champagne. Now I know on Carnival ships the SR Director (john heald) will gladly help you with this and send over some freebies for them. Who is the person I speak to on Norwegian lines? Has anyone ever received nice little treats just by asking? Thanks for all the help -

K

Here's a link to the bon voyage gifts page on NCL's website: http://www2.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/bon-voyage-gifts

K

You can do this from the NCL website. Here's a link to the page, listing the gift options, and also providing contact info. According to the page, you must place your order no later than a week before they sail.

http://www2.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/bon-voyage-gifts

Ahh, thank you but i guess I am too late. They sail this Saturday :(

Try giving them a call anyway, there might be still be something you can do - maybe buy them dinner at one of the speciality restaurants or something?

Archived