I'm so bad....couldn't resist

Ms. T

I watch the ticker count down daily to the day I step on the Carnival Pride. I thought it was enough to see the days drop off. Not so, I couldn't resist, I went down to the pier today and their she was the Carnival Pride. I was pumped! I saw the people disembarking from the Pride, scanned the beauty before me for my stateroom.

As I drove off I whispered, "one day, one day soon I'll be on the Pride. Hope I can resist the temptation of going back down to gaze at the Pride :(

Anyone go down to visit their cruise ship before cruising?

There is a port web cam?! Web address please!

Yeah, I'd love the website for the port web cam too....so excited. first cruise, feels like a kid in a candy store. :D

I watch the ticker count down daily to the day I step on the Carnival Pride. I thought it was enough to see the days drop off. Not so, I couldn't resist, I went down to the pier today and their she was the Carnival Pride. I was pumped! I saw the people disembarking from the Pride, scanned the beauty before me for my stateroom.

As I drove off I whispered, "one day, one day soon I'll be on the Pride. Hope I can resist the temptation of going back down to gaze at the Pride :(

We went to Galveston for the weekend when the Ecstasy was leaving & went down to see it :D When we lived there we would always go watch her leave (the kids LOVED to wave to all the people on the "big boat") so it was nice to relive that from our time there & to get excited about our cruise that *was* only a month away! :D

I live about 20 minutes away from Port of Tampa and work on the down town area. I visited the port and saw my cruise ship, the glorious Carnival Legend, like 4 times before I actually boarded her. It made the whole trip that much more exciting!!!

I live about 20 minutes away from Port of Tampa and work on the down town area. I visited the port and saw my cruise ship, the glorious Carnival Legend, like 4 times before I actually boarded her. It made the whole trip that much more exciting!!!

Is there a webcam for the port in Tampa?

We were on the Fantasy and docked next to the Pride in Grand Turk last Wednesday. She is a beautiful ship. Chloe was the hostess who ran most of the trivia games on our cruise. She left the Fantasy yesterday and got on the Pride today. Her fiance is on the Pride. If you see here tell her the Ingalls say hello.

• 1 month later...

Ms T! I am right there with you. In fact, we started thinking about cruising when we went to Port of Canaveral just to "look at the boats" and saw the Dream! We watched her pull out and that was all she wrote! :) We are not on the Dream for our initiation cruise - but ever since we saw that ship I, at least, have been hooked. This is an amaazing web site!

My husband works in the city of Long Beach and sees the cruise terminal every day.If there is a ship docked, he makes it a point to drive to where he gets a good view of the ship.

Whew! Good to know I'm not the only one, ha. I haven't even chosen a ship yet, but I frequently watch the port cams of the tree I'm stuck between. And my boyfriend says I'm the only one…I bet I will catch him doing the same pretty soon! Haha

I'm going this Sunday as a matter of fact, the Mariner wont be there until November but there will be other ships there... :)

Archived