Magic...

donoiv

Pretty excited.

Booked a trip on the Magic last night... despite being blasted by a good number of people on the borad for asking for help in deciding on Carnival. For those who helped and offered input... thanks! ... for those who blasted, I hope you're not on the Magic any time soon :)

People gotta lighten up a little... people come here to get help... from those who some would consider experts... or who at least have experience... not everyone who asks for help deciding on what is a pretty big investment is here to blast... as a matter of fact... when people do blast for asking the right questions... it seems as if they are forcing themselves to defend something... and t leads to more questions.

Can't wait for the trip.

I dont think people were blasting you for choosing Carnival. Your last 3 posts were about groupies of workers onboard Carnival and before that I see where you asked where Magic would dock in Cozumel which no one can tell you for sure. It does sometimes change up last minute. Maybe people who were offering what they though was helpfull advice you took as telling you not to book Carnival or Magic?

Were you on a board elsewhere?

Im booked on Magic and cant wait.

I dont think people were blasting you for choosing Carnival. Your last 3 posts were about groupies of workers onboard Carnival and before that I see where you asked where Magic would dock in Cozumel which no one can tell you for sure. It does sometimes change up last minute. Maybe people who were offering what they though was helpfull advice you took as telling you not to book Carnival or Magic?

Were you on a board elsewhere?

Im booked on Magic and cant wait.

This is the one I was referring to...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1441685

Archived