On Deck For the Cure

hospsafe

The last time I was on the Freedom which is about 3 years ago we did "On Deck For The Cure". (I am still wearing my pink bracelet.) Will I be able to get a new bracelet next week when we go back on the Freedom? Are they still doing this or is there a new charity?

The last time I was on the Freedom which is about 3 years ago we did "On Deck For The Cure". (I am still wearing my pink bracelet.) Will I be able to get a new bracelet next week when we go back on the Freedom? Are they still doing this or is there a new charity?

They now do the "Groove for St. Jude." It is usually held in the disco. If you make a $10 donation you will get a t shirt and wristband. (not pink, as it is a different charity)

Carnival's contract with the Susan G. Komen Foundation ended last April. At that time they contracted for three years with St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital... a very worthy organization to be sure.

:)

Carnival's contract with the Susan G. Komen Foundation ended last April. At that time they contracted for three years with St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital... a very worthy organization to be sure.

Mach - your back!:) Haven't seen you post for a bit! edited: just read and posted on other thread re: your illness Again - glad to see you are back on your feet.

Mach - your back!:) Haven't seen you post for a bit! edited: just read and posted on other thread re: your illness Again - glad to see you are back on your feet.

Thanks so much. It's been a tough couple of weeks but I'm getting better every day.

Last time we went on a cruise we did the St. Jude T-shirt and band. We will be going on another on in Oct, and of course will be supporting them again. I read (?) that you can do a build a bear for St. Jude. Any body know about this? If so, can you share some information.

Glad to see you back Mach. I hear congratulations is due.:)

The wristbands are now red for the new St. Jude cause, we have them both and will probably get more red ones and t-shirts in October.

Archived