Sanctuary -Advance day bookings upon boarding

The Dragon

Hi

We leave tomorrow on The Grand and are looking at Booking The Sanctuary for some of the days. There are too many ports to justify the expense of booking for the whole cruise so I am looking at day bookings. I swear I read that they are now taking bookings for specific days at the start of the cruise I.e. Day 5 sea day etc, however I can't find the thread and everything I am reading seems to say 'get up at the crack of Dawn for a day booking'. This makes the whole thing pointless for me as I want to have a lie in and the. Go up to my chosen lounger.

Can I go up and book in advance for ym specific days?

As we are depart soon I am hoping for quick replies, if nobody knows I'll let you know when I'm back (but I'd be amazed if nobody knew!)

Thanks a lot

Hannah

I have never heard of booking it for just specific days before. You can either book it for the entire length of your voyage, or go one day at a time and stand in line. Otherwise, those first onboard would just book it for the sea days...........and within 30 minutes or less, they would be full to capacity. Not sure where you read this, but I have not heard of being able to book for just specific days when you first board. Good Luck though!

I agree about seeing that post, but I do not remember what ship that was on.

Thanks everyone - the reassurance that I'm not completely mad means more than you know! I'll b categoric when I return in 14 days

Take care

Hannah

Archived