Park N Cruise Port Canaveral $4.99/day

goneonacruise

I just checked trip advisor on this hotel, and many of the reviews are not good.

There are also reviews from people who stated that the parking lot was very crowded with cars parking on the grass and everywhere, and that they had to wait 45 minutes to get transportation to the port. They also stated that the van was overly crowded..so not sure this is the place to park...Just trying to be helpful...maybe some of you have first hand knowledge?:)

We parked at the Radisson last week for our cruise on the Ecstay and had no problems. They had shuttles rotating constantly so as soon as one filled the other was there to pick up the next group. It is very organized and fast. They call you by name after you have checked in. The shuttle was quick to pick us up at the port and dropped us off at our car. I would use them again if I sail out of POC again. The total price was $31.54 (including tax) for our 4 night cruise. They charge as the port does for 5 days.

Yes it is self parking and you do keep your keys..Its a big open lot, not paved, but with gravel...Your car will sit in the sun all day.

Be very careful that someone keeps an eye on your luggage at all times. When we parked there, we saw a couples luggage loaded on a van and they didn't get on the van that their luggage went on...:eek:Not a good way to start a vacation. Needless to say the couple was very upset..There are many vans leaving at the same time, and they didn't know which van it left on...When you arrive the will unload your bags and move them to an exit area while you pay and get info. It's a rushed process as they are trying to get everyone out as quickly as possible. Be sure someone gets out of your car and stays with your bags the whole time until your whole party is ready to leave.

I know this sounds confusing, but the only thing you need to be sure of is that someone keep track of all your luggage and you watch them load it onto the

van that you are leaving on...:)

Have a great trip...

This only occurred at Port Canaveral. We have used Park N Cruise at Fort Lauderdale and it was a nice paved lot with numbered parking spots, much better organized, and just felt more professional. They picked everyone up right by their car and loaded the luggage and away you went. Not as chaotic!

It's ok though if you want to save money...just wanted you to be aware of the negatives..:)

• 3 months later...

How does this sound? Thinking about using Radisson or Park n Cruise...

Can I drop off the bags and the family at the port and then leave to park remotely and ride the shuttle over? I think it would be easier for us not to schlep the bags and the family from the car to a van to the port.

How does this sound? Thinking about using Radisson or Park n Cruise...

Can I drop off the bags and the family at the port and then leave to park remotely and ride the shuttle over? I think it would be easier for us not to schlep the bags and the family from the car to a van to the port.

You can do that but Park N Cruise will load your bags on their van, and take them off for you, If fact they'll tell you not to bother taking them off. They took them off – the porters took them away.

We’ve used Park N Cruise as well as the Radisson and both are OK, but we prefer Park N Cruise. Park n Cruise was a little less hectic than the Raddison. Park N Cruise is “on our way “ rather than back tracking to the Radisson, then heading back out to 528 again.

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

• 9 months later...
Any recent experience at the Port Canaveral Park N Go? Plan to cruise out of PC this fall. Any info will be most appreciated.

We used them in December 2012, February 2013 and have are reserved for July 2013. I think the price is now $7.99/day.

We are pleased with their service.

M

• 8 months later...

As a Travel Agent I highly recommend Park n Cruise to park your car. The website is http://www.prkcruise.com They are not only reasonable but are quick to get you to the port and quick to get you back with secured parking. They also have a secured lot. I have personal parked with them multiple times as well as my clients. Tel nbr is 321-454-2500

We used than again for a 2/21/14 RCCL enchantment cruise and were pleased. They seem to continue to tweak the check-in process. Also they also have a nice repeat customer program with something like park 4 times and 5th one is free.

M

We used Park n Cruise for our March 1st sailingon the Carnival Dream. We've used them before and have loved it. They continue to tweak things to better serve those who park there.

When we returned, March 8th, they were already at the cruise terminal parking lot. We got back to our car and loaded up in about 15 minutes.

Their parking rate is not the only good thing about them, the area is fenced in and the employees are first rate and always give you a big welcome. This time we had a nice exchange with Richard. He was super friendly and very helpful.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I saw that Park N Cruise in Port Canaveral is now charging only $4.99/day for cruise parking at port canaveral. I used them for my cruise a couple of months ago and they were great! I think you do need to make a reservation online for that rate.

Hope I get this right. My first message. How do you make a reservation for the #4.99 Park N Cruise. I called Park N Cruise listed at Port Canaveral and was quoted &7.95 a day. I mentioned that it was listed on web as $4.99 and she did not know why. Can you help?

When the first post on this thread was posted in 2011, all of the off site parking lots charged $4.95 - $4.99 per day.

However either in 2012 or 2013, the port started collecting a toll from the shuttle drivers each time they drive into the port area.

Because of this toll, all of the offsite parking lots have raised their parking fees to the $7.95 - $7.99 range to help offset this cost.

Depending on the length of your cruise, you may find that it is cheaper to book a one not hotel stay at a package rate that includes parking for the duration of your cruise.

Edited by loanshark

• 1 year later...