Infinity room 6143 or 6144. Any info on this cabin?

silkhair1

They are C1 cabins because of the larger veranda. They are also about 10 inches wider than standard cabins. The staff that works in the area are thought to be some of the best on the ship because they are servicing the suites. If I can't get an aft on an M class, I would take one of these. Even the cabin door is upgraded.:)

I had a photo of 6135 balcony but it was too large to include. The balcony was nice with teak decking. It's probably 8'-10' deep with 2 fixed back lounge chairs and a table with 2 chairs. I didn't find the room to be anything more than a standard C2 but it's all about the balcony.

The aft cabins on the M class have much deeper balconys, probably about twice the size.

The only negative we had on this room was that you are pretty exposed to the balconys above. While eating breakfast on the balcony it felt like people were looking over our shoulder.

We had some noise from the crew stairway across the hallway. Where you are should be quieter.

We had 6143 on Constellation (sister ship). The cabin is definitely 2 feet longer (we stored our upright luggage between the sofa and the balcony door) out of the way completely. The deck is teak and triple the size of an ordinary balcony, as it has to join up with the suites on either side. The balcony is mostly covered, so folks from above can't look down on you, unlike the poster that had 6135. I know, as I sat out there in the rain and didn't get wet. And as another poster stated, the cabin attendant handles the suites, so they are the best. He always seemed to be available whenever we needed him. It is probably the best location on the ship, why else would they put the suites there? Very quiet, and not many folks just wandering by. The canapes and extras that come with Concierge Class are nice too. We asked for cheese and crackers instead of the canapes and they were always there in the afternoon. The fresh fruit daily and the fresh flowers were nice too. The towels in the bathroom are a little more plush and color matched to the rug on the floor. The robes were terry and a little more plush than the waffle type robe.

We absolutely loved the cabin, and I'm sure you will too. Sorry I can't post photos, I used an old film camera at that time, so not available on the computer. Have a great cruise!

We just booked cabin 6143 and 6144 on the infinity. The balcony looks huge and I was wondering if anyone had info or pictures of the room and balcony. We are very excited about the room!!!!!!

Simply enter 6143 6144 in the search function, and it will return with 10 pages of threads on these cabins! ;)

I post this EVERYTIME I notice a question about cruise line rooms...hoping it eventually catches on.

Post your pics of your cabin EVERYTIME you take a cruise at cruiselinerooms dot com

...to help us all out.:D

I will check that site to see what they have! Keeping fingers crossed

Go to the VERY TOP of the page you are viewing. To the LEFT of "Welcome, silkhair1," you will see a SEARCH box; enter "6143" and hit the RETURN button. Several thread links will appear for you to go through.

I looked and could not find pictures and the link did not work for me. I saw one post that had a picture comparing the sizes of the room, but nothing about the size of the balcony. Oh well..................Maybe someone will post one for me since I am having problems finding any in the search area!

I looked and could not find pictures and the link did not work for me. I saw one post that had a picture comparing the sizes of the room, but nothing about the size of the balcony. Oh well..................Maybe someone will post one for me since I am having problems finding any in the search area!

Type www cruiselinerooms.dotcom into your web browser. Replace the words "dotcom" with a ".com"

Click on Constellation

Look at the list of rooms on deck 6 and you will see cabin 6143 highlghted with a camera icon beside it. Click on 6143 to bring up the photos.

6143 on Constellation is the same room configuration as 6143 on Infinity.

The link isn't working because the name of the website has been taken out. So you will have to do a little work here. Open your browser. Type the name of the website mentioned previously in the browser. When it opens that site, go to the Celebrity column, click on Constellation, scroll down to 6143. I assure you that there are approximately 8 pictures of 6143 there.

I also know for a fact that pictures of at least the veranda of 6143 exist on this site because I have posted them.

P.S. I see Beav was posting the same thing at the same time. Great minds....

Archived