Sofa Beds on Carnival liberty

dja31705

Its a sofa by day they take the back pillows off of. My sister found the mattress to be too firm, not like the mattresses on regular beds. For a child they dont care if the mattress is firm or not I would think. Its older people who have bad backs.

I thought they were HARD! I hated it! I even piled the duvet's on top and sleep with just a sheet and it was still hard! I will never again sleep on one of those things. Perhaps its not so bad if your younger or not used to a nice comfy bed. I usually have no problem sleeping on the ships but I gave up my bed to one of my BFF's sister who's back was bothering her from sleeping on the sofa bed...on the Liberty.

We are going on the liberty in March 2012 and my son will be in our cabin and wanted to know if the sofa beds on carnival liberty comfortable.

We were on the Liberty in March, our son 6'5" slept on the sofa bed and he said it was very comfortable. He wished it was a little longer because of his height, but he slept well.

The sofa bed on the Conquest (Liberty's sister ship) was very comfortable, almost as comfortable as a regular bed. The sofa bed on the Miracle was literally as hard as a rock. But the regular beds on the Miracle were also as hard as a rock. So it wasn't any worse than a regular bed either time. It remained a bed throughout the day on both cruises; the steward didn't switch it back and forth during the day & night. They will if you ask them to.

Archived