No Grand Suites available..

I am booked on the Allure for 3/18 and was thinking of switching to a different day. I now have a Grand Suite and would like to keep that. When i go on-line and look at the cruise for 3/4 and 4/1 Eastern for the Allure, it does not show any available. If I called Royal Caribbean, do they usually have any that don't show on the website?

Thanks for any info...

None showing on another site that I find quite reliable.

Some of them could be held by travel agencies that are hoping to sell them themselves.

They only have a certain amount of time to do that, then they have to return any unsold cabins to the cruiseline's inventory.

Or they could all be sold. :D

It's unlikely that RCI would hold back cabins from inventory. More likely, as Carol said, the cabins are either all sold or are being held by travel agents in group space. Keep checking availability - as long as you're looking for a cruise prior to your current departure date, it will be a simple matter to change.

Good luck!

It's unlikely that RCI would hold back cabins from inventory. More likely, as Carol said, the cabins are either all sold or are being held by travel agents in group space. Keep checking availability - as long as you're looking for a cruise prior to your current departure date, it will be a simple matter to change.

Good luck!

I agree. Group bookings sometimes cause blocks of cabins to be unavailable to others, but as stated these cabins can only be held for a certain period of time before they have to either be reserved or released back into the available inventory for booking.

Another thing is those are busy times for spring breaks. I know just in the state I live that schools don't all take their break at the same time and it varies even more when considering elementary, junior, high and colleges break at different times. My DDs spring break is March 14th but a friends 30 miles away is the week after (both in Elementary school) and my niece in the state over is in April. Just an observation but could be booked due to this.

Good luck!

As Jean mentioned.........Royal Caribbean would not hold inventory back at such an important time............as Spring Break!

She has excellent advise..........and I could not change a thing that she has said!;)

Rick

Thanks everyone. It was just a thought about changing. I will keep checking but I am so happy to be going and staying in the Grand Suite that I should just leave it alone....

Thanks again..

I am booked on the Allure for 3/18 and was thinking of switching to a different day. I now have a Grand Suite and would like to keep that. When i go on-line and look at the cruise for 3/4 and 4/1 Eastern for the Allure, it does not show any available. If I called Royal Caribbean, do they usually have any that don't show on the website?

Thanks for any info...

Go on Oasis on 3/3 or 3/17 or 3/31, there are plenty of GS's on those sailings. Western though but who cares most are going for the ship anyway.

Jimbo:)

Archived