Mr Sanchos, how was your experiece there? What is in downtown Cozumel?

gam888

We are going to choose a beach that is not all inclusive. Since we are not big drinkers and really do not need to eat a lot while we are only there for 3,4 hours. So narrowed it down to Mr. Sanchos. We went to Paradise beach last time we were in Cozumel so want to try another beach. Is the sand soft and is the water crystal clear with no rocks? Don't need water toys since we have grown kids. Might rent some water crafts but not mandatory. Can anyone please share their experience there? We would rather have a calm sandy beach then a rocky beach for snorkeling. Any suggestions what else to do in Cozumel. Is is worth while taking a taxi downtown? What is there to see?

We visited Mr Sanchos for the first time in June and it was heaven! Would definitely go back. We weren't sure if we wanted to do the all inclusive since we weren't arriving until 1pm. But, we decided to do the AI afterall once we got there and it was worth every penny. We aren't big drinkers, but we decided to live a little since we were there (and it was all you can drink). :D The drinks weren't very strong, but were tasty. Strong enough b/c like I said, we aren't big drinkers and really didn't want to be staggering around! The food was delicious! We ended up not eating on ship that night b/c we were so full. I guess the best part about AI to me was we never had to leave our lounger. They waited on us hand and foot. Servers were super friendly and funny.

I don't have much info on the pay as you go side, but I am sure it's just as relaxing. It was a little more crowded on that side. The beach is beautiful with soft sand and clear water. Kayaks and snorkeling gear are included in the AI price. Jet skis, banana boats and everything else was extra.

We had a wonderful day!

The view from our palapa

IMG_8173.JPG

IMG_8175.JPG

IMG_8176.JPG

We visited Mr Sanchos for the first time in June and it was heaven! Would definitely go back. We weren't sure if we wanted to do the all inclusive since we weren't arriving until 1pm. But, we decided to do the AI afterall once we got there and it was worth every penny. We aren't big drinkers, but we decided to live a little since we were there (and it was all you can drink). :D The drinks weren't very strong, but were tasty. Strong enough b/c like I said, we aren't big drinkers and really didn't want to be staggering around! The food was delicious! We ended up not eating on ship that night b/c we were so full. I guess the best part about AI to me was we never had to leave our lounger. They waited on us hand and foot. Servers were super friendly and funny.

I don't have much info on the pay as you go side, but I am sure it's just as relaxing. It was a little more crowded on that side. The beach is beautiful with soft sand and clear water. Kayaks and snorkeling gear are included in the AI price. Jet skis, banana boats and everything else was extra.

We had a wonderful day!

The view from our palapa

Thanks for the great pictures, I think 95% that's where we are heading to! Can't wait!!!

Great pictures. Thanks!

That is where we are going to go with a lot of extended family of all ages in November. YOu mentioned "sides", so basically, if everyone in your party doesn't do the AI, then you are separated? What about children's prices since they don't drink? Do you happen to know the prices for adults and children under 18?

Found this when I was booking:

Mr Sanchos All Inclusive Child

Email to a Friend

Be the first to review this product

Availability: In stock

$20.00

Qty: Add to Cart

OR

Quick Overview

For a limited time, New Low Price!

Our most popular package, enjoy a marvelous day in the beach, drink all you want! , eat all you want from the menu! *

Any suggestions what else to do in Cozumel. Is is worth while taking a taxi downtown? What is there to see?

No reason to go to town unless you want to shop/eat. Lot's of small shops/restaurants & bars etc..

I would probably stop off at the Money Bar upon my return and go for a snorkel.

OR

I think Mr Sanchos has a doc, you may find a dive co that could pick you up at Mr Sanchos and take you on a 2-3 reef snorkel?

I have been trying to book this all week and their is no reply. What am I doing wrong? I go to their website and copy and paste their email address, because I do not have wizard only yahoo for mail. Did you book thru Island Marketing?

Found this when I was booking:

Mr Sanchos All Inclusive Child

Email to a Friend

Be the first to review this product

Availability: In stock

$20.00

Qty: Add to Cart

OR

Quick Overview

For a limited time, New Low Price!

Our most popular package, enjoy a marvelous day in the beach, drink all you want! , eat all you want from the menu! *

Great pictures. Thanks!

That is where we are going to go with a lot of extended family of all ages in November. YOu mentioned "sides", so basically, if everyone in your party doesn't do the AI, then you are separated? What about children's prices since they don't drink? Do you happen to know the prices for adults and children under 18?

Yes, the AI has a separate side. When you pay, they give you wristbands. The new swim up pool is for AI side only too.

I am sure you could walk down to the pay as you go side though. There is nothing blocking it off per say. But, they just won't let people that didn't pay for AI sit over on that side. I would ask before booking though if you plan to book ahead of time. We just paid once we got there b/c we weren't sure we were going to do the AI.

I have more pictures I will post on a review of Sanchos.

Yes, the AI has a separate side. When you pay, they give you wristbands. The new swim up pool is for AI side only too.

I am sure you could walk down to the pay as you go side though. There is nothing blocking it off per say. But, they just won't let people that didn't pay for AI sit over on that side. I would ask before booking though if you plan to book ahead of time. We just paid once we got there b/c we weren't sure we were going to do the AI.

I have more pictures I will post on a review of Sanchos.

Where did the review go?? I really wanted others cruising with us to read it and see all the photos. If you get time would you post more photos on this thread please :D

Where did the review go?? I really wanted others cruising with us to read it and see all the photos. If you get time would you post more photos on this thread please :D

:D Ummmm, yeah. Guess I wasn't supposed to post my opinions of Sancho's in a new thread. Right after I posted the review, I read the info at the top of the page telling me not to do this. Ooops. My first time really posting on the port of call board. I wasn't even thinking about it being different than the main Carnival board that I post on.

I will post more pics.........

My view for the day

IMG_8174.JPG

IMG_8178.JPG

Looking towards the pay as you go side......past the tents---more crowded down there

IMG_8180.JPG

Nice and quiet on the AI side

IMG_8182.JPG

Continued...........

Huts to rent kayaks, jet skis, etc.

IMG_8183.JPG

Water toys

IMG_8185.JPG

Our chairs where we were waited on hand and foot all day

IMG_8186.JPG

IMG_8188.JPG

IMG_8189.JPG

AI pool with swim up bar and tables/stools in the water

IMG_8190.JPG

I am really glad we decided to pay for the AI. We got more than our money's worth and had a wonderful day!!!

Great picture review!!! How many white cabanas with the beds did they have there? I assume you would have to book them ahead of time.

I am not 100% sure, but I think I've read where someone had reserved one. The day we were there, only one was being used. But, it wasn't crowded either. There may have been 10 of those beds maybe? Again, don't hold me to that number. :)

I was looking for it also and had posted some questions that seem to have disappeared!!??

What is the price of AI and approximately how much for taxi? Thanks..

I booked thru Beach Tours and they charge:

Adult -$45

Teen - $30

Child - $20

It doesn't state on their website what's the age cut-off between child and teens though. My son is 11 and they charged me the child price for him. You pay a $5 deposit per person to reserve it, and pay the balance when you arrive at the beach club.

Not sure how much the taxi cost is, but I'm sure someone else can answer that.

The prices listed in the above post are correct. We didn't reserve ahead of time.....$49 per person for the AI if you pay once you get there.

It was $15 each way for a taxi (that was for up to 4 people). If you have more people, the price is more. I can't remember the other prices since there were only two of us. But, the various prices are listed on a big sign as you get to the taxi area.

The prices listed in the above post are correct. We didn't reserve ahead of time.....$49 per person for the AI if you pay once you get there.

It was $15 each way for a taxi (that was for up to 4 people). If you have more people, the price is more. I can't remember the other prices since there were only two of us. But, the various prices are listed on a big sign as you get to the taxi area.

Thank you for taking the time to answer those questions. :)

Archived