MDR Menu on Triumph

gosaints2006

wondering if I should just give up our table & seating time.

and do what? the buffet has the same foods as the MDR with a few exceptions missing.

there is a kids menu that people can make choices.

http://www.unofficialcarnivalwiki.com/wiki/Kids_Menu

http://www.zydecocruiser.com/menus/Menus_D_1-7.htm

use the cruise to try interesting foods. if you dont like it you do not have to eat it.

Since out first cruise we order one thing that we have never tried before-- just to try it.

Discovered amzing things that are now favorites

Menu will be the same as your last Triumph cruise-- menu is fleetwide and nothing has really changed

Same menu as any other 4 day menu.

Im a little confused.. why would you want to give up your time and table?? and go where?

Im a picky eater too. If I dont like any entrees, I order three appetizers or a extra dessert. Order a cheese plate, there has to be something even a picky eater can find to eat.

You can go to the MDR the afternoon before and look thru the menu and if you think that day is not worth going to the MDR, then go up and have pizza or the deli. I would not think every day there is never anything even a picky eater would not eat.

Does anyone have menus for the 4 day cruise on Triumph? I am sailing with a picky eater and was wondering if I should just give up our table & seating time.

As a fellow who dat... the food in the MDR is nothing like home. If you're a picky eater, it may be best to stick to the buffet. I ate everything in the MDR I could because I like to try new foods on the cruise. Don't like it? Who cares. Not like you're paying for a different dish.

Archived