Pre-Paying Tips on Carnival?

Scubagirl713

I am going on my second cruise in Mar 2012 on the Legend and would like to know if Carnival will let me pre-pay my gratuities to reduce my bill at the end of the trip. I know I am not actually saving any money, but at least it will reduce the "argh!!!" factor at the end of the trip by around $70-100 by taking care of this up front. Any thoughts?

I am going on my second cruise in Mar 2012 on the Legend and would like to know if Carnival will let me pre-pay my gratuities to reduce my bill at the end of the trip. I know I am not actually saving any money, but at least it will reduce the "argh!!!" factor at the end of the trip by around $70-100 by taking care of this up front. Any thoughts?

Yes you can prepay your gratuities with carnival~ if you've already booked your cruise you will need to call carnival (or TA if you booked that way) and ask them to add them to your final payment~if you haven't booked yet you can do it during the booking process.

Appreciate the quick answers. I have already put my deposit down so I will call my Carnival "planner" and pay my tips with my final payment. Sigh, over 200 days and I am already doing daily planning for this trip. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas to arrive... Will. It. Never. Get. Here. :D

Archived