Back to Back on Fantasy

Stephenjones1

Hi

We are thing of doing 2 Fantasy cruises in 2012 (East and then West Caribbean) back to back over 14 nights.

I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on this.

Would there be too much repetition over the two cruises and would it be too much Disney for two weeks?

Also, does anyone know if you have to disembark after the first week and then check in again? I'm assuming you can keep the same cabin for both cruises.

Thanks

Steve

Hi

We are thing of doing 2 Fantasy cruises in 2012 (East and then West Caribbean) back to back over 14 nights.

Would there be too much repetition over the two cruises and would it be too much Disney for two weeks?

Also, does anyone know if you have to disembark after the first week and then check in again? I'm assuming you can keep the same cabin for both cruises.

Thanks

Steve

The menus and shows will repeat. However, I will point out you don't have to order the same thing from the menu the second time. And if you liked the show the first time, you get a chance to see it again. If not, there are other things to do/see during that time.

Personally, I think 1 week isn't enough to see/do everything available on the ship. We did the 10 Med B2B with the 14 day WBTA last year, and we still haven't done everything we'd like to do on the ship!

The procedure for B2B cruisers is different for each time. Generally, you will be notified at the end of your first cruise what/where you must go on debarkation day. Yes, you will get off the ship, checkin again, and reboard. You will be onboard before the newly arriving passengers. The time off the ship varies, some people report only 15 minutes up to 1 hour.

When you reboard, they will be cleaning and getting the ship ready for the next group of guests, so not everywhere will be open.

You will have the same room if you book it that way. Sometimes it's not possible to book the same room, and you will be in a different one.

:)

Hi

Thanks

Steve

Steve

Snap!

I am doing two Fantasy cruises back to back in the same room, they will be two cruises so basically albeit ports are different, the menus and entertainment, will be repeated, maybe due to sea days slightly differently. However whilst menus are repeated you may try something else instead so thats not an issue, instead of main dinning try Cabanas for a change, or rotate Palo and Remy nights so you do not miss a dinner menus etc.

Pick and choose entertainment, you can repeat it, or see a film in stead of a show in the second week.

Bags can stay in the room if you have the same room and you will get a note when to meet up, be last of the ship first week, go through immigration back into the arrivals hall, then when computers up for the next cruise check in and taken back on ship before others.

On our b2b in March, there was a letter explaining what to do and forms. We already had the regular forms completed so just used those. Got off around 9:30 and were back on around at 11:00. You can check in at the concierge lounge.

Note that they were just finishing cleaning the pool deck at that time and the aqua duck wasn't set to open until 12:30.

Archived