Dream Embarkation Lunch

ducklite

Both are open. I believe it was Enchanted Garden that was open for sit down service. Cabanas was open for buffet, but I was surprised at how much nicer it was than the buffet on the Wonder. There are no lines per se, you go up to the station that has the food you want. Also, it was much bigger and spread out, so the experience was really nice. Food was good, but I almost missed the carving stations because I had filled my plate at the stations before them.

Thanks!

Depending on when you board, you may not have a choice. The dining room (Enchanted Garden) closes at 2 pm, while Cabanas was open until 3 or 3:15. We arrived at the Terminal at 1:10 and did not get on board until 2:30.

However, with the Terminal opening later after August 2, it may be that the lunch hours at Enchanted Garden will also be extended. -- Suzanne

Depending on when you board, you may not have a choice. The dining room (Enchanted Garden) closes at 2 pm, while Cabanas was open until 3 or 3:15. We arrived at the Terminal at 1:10 and did not get on board until 2:30.

However, with the Terminal opening later after August 2, it may be that the lunch hours at Enchanted Garden will also be extended. -- Suzanne

Thanks for the info. We're booked in a suite so will be boarding fairly early.

When we were on The Dream in May, we boarded early and went to the Enchanted Garden.

It was set up as a buffet. Two sides - both the same food. Desserts in the middle.

Was fairly quiet and "enchanting" - we chose a table and then they brought our drinks and checked on us frequently.

When we were on The Dream in May, we boarded early and went to the Enchanted Garden.

It was set up as a buffet. Two sides - both the same food. Desserts in the middle.

Was fairly quiet and "enchanting" - we chose a table and then they brought our drinks and checked on us frequently.

I'm fine with a buffet, we just wanted to avoid the commotion of the main buffet and be able to take our time without feeling like we were holding a table while others waited with food getting cold.

It was crowded for us but only about a 5 minute wait. They will find a table for you and then you can leave your stuff and get your food. There is a drink station in there as well.

Are you referring to Enchanted Garden or the regular buffet?

Based upon trip reports I've been reading over the last few months the cast members generally direct you to the Enchanted Garden for lunch (which is buffet)....but everyone says that the buffet at Cabanas has a larger/better selection and recommends there over EG.

We plan on going to Cabanas once we board two weeks from tomorrow! :D

We went to cabanas & I was impressed with what they offered. (grilled lamb cops, stone crab claws, really nice selections) Enchanted garden was probably my least favorite out of all the restaurants, so I would go to cabanas, plus it's right next to the pool, so you can go right for a swim or aquaduck afterwards

Cabanas.

Your description of the crowds at Cabana's are exactly why we're going to head to the Enchanted Garden. It seems more relaxing and removed from the chaos that I remember the buffet to be on the Magic.

Archived