Location of beds on Silhouette

ptater

I can only comment from what I have read on the forums as we have not yet set off on our first cruise, but from what I understand they alternate, so every second cabin is either bed by bath or bed by balcony.

There is detailed information about the cabin layouts in the sticky at the top of the celebrity thread, here is the link to it

Hope that helps

Graham :-)

Without scanning thru all of that long thread, I think one quick way to know may be that if the deck plan shows the cabin to have a convertable sofa bed, that will be near the veranda, and the regular beds near the bathroom. (I'm not sure if that means that those cabins without the sofabed all have their beds near the veranda).

I can only comment from what I have read on the forums as we have not yet set off on our first cruise, but from what I understand they alternate, so every second cabin is either bed by bath or bed by balcony.

There is detailed information about the cabin layouts in the sticky at the top of the celebrity thread, here is the link to it

Hope that helps

Graham :-)

We're booked in cabin 8353 for the Silhouette and noticed that the show cabin 8349 has the bed by the bathroom. Like this poster says, I'm guessing that ours will be the same. Just hope we like this configuration now ...:)

Without scanning thru all of that long thread, I think one quick way to know may be that if the deck plan shows the cabin to have a convertable sofa bed, that will be near the veranda, and the regular beds near the bathroom. (I'm not sure if that means that those cabins without the sofabed all have their beds near the veranda).

No need to scan the entire thread. Pick a cabin number you are interested in, type it into the search drop-down window (the link is near the top of the page) and you will be given the postings that reference that cabin. The location of the bed is always listed.

The sticky titled 'Solstice Cablin Compliation', which is the one with the link to it in the earlier posts also has the PDF file in it that lists all the cabins.

If your specific cabin isn't listed, you'll probably find the layout of the cabin next to what you are interested in.

Den

I think one quick way to know may be that if the deck plan shows the cabin to have a convertable sofa bed, that will be near the veranda, and the regular beds near the bathroom.

For instance... AquaClass cabins have been designed to accommodate no more than two passengers; none have convertible sofa beds...

We're booked in cabin 8353 for the Silhouette and noticed that the show cabin 8349 has the bed by the bathroom. Like this poster says, I'm guessing that ours will be the same. Just hope we like this configuration now ...:)

Stateroom 8351 shows it has an upper berth. Those berths are located by the balcony, thus 8351 has the bed by the bath. Staterooms 8353 and 8349 have bed by the balcony, as they all alternate balcony, bath, balcony, bath, etc.

From the "what it's worth department," all the decks above and below you are configured exactly the same -- mirror images with regard to bath/balcony bed locations. That's pretty much is the same for the rest of the ship.

Another rule of thumb -- if a particular stateroom on the Port side of the ship has the bed by the balcony, the corresponding stateroom on the Starboard side has the bed by the bath. Example, 8257 on the Port side has bed by the balcony, and 8230 on the Starboard side has bed by the bath. Both of these staterooms are the first angled balcony off the hump, forward.

Archived