Just Wondering (hopefully somebody knows)...

What makes you think people don't sit on their sofas in God's glory otherwise? :eek: I'm always suspicious of upholstery. Just saying.

I've been on a lot of ships and haven't yet found the spot called God's Glory.......must be somewhere near the Topaz deck:D

Clothing optional? Hmmm...Makes it hard in the Quest to get 2 pairs of men's pants. :D

And I guess the 2 bras are out of the question. :p:D

I've been on a lot of ships and haven't yet found the spot called God's Glory.......must be somewhere near the Topaz deck

Now THAT'S FUNNY!!!!

What makes you think people don't sit on their sofas in God's glory otherwise? :eek: I'm always suspicious of upholstery. Just saying.

This is true and exactly why I tell my husband not to nap on the sofa! ;)

FWIW...when we go to hotels, the bedspread comes off immediately and goes into the closet for the same reason! I guess i'm a bit of a germophobe but not to the point where I carry my own supplies and gloves. :o

imagine being "parked" next to one of the ships in port!

DH and I were directly across from Allure of the Seas clothing optional cruise during our February Celebrity Caribbean cruise.

The sailaway was interesting - especially interesting was the mustachioed guy who looking to be very tall, dressing in white high heeled boots, a white bikini bottom and a huge feathered headress (like a Vegas chorus girl). His SO had a white bathrobe. There were some other clothing options of note, but everyone was covered while partying on their balconies.

There was a website that gave a list of all groups that would cruise on a particular sailing. I used to have it saved and for some reason can't locate it. Perhaps someone else out there knows of it.

Freedom of the Seas has been chartered for a Swingers lifestyle cruise in November 2012. Glad I'm cruising on FOS in October 2012!

As an aside, I thought it would be funny as a practical joke to book that cruise and see how long it would take my wife to figure it out. I'd never do that, but it was a funny thought...

Archived