Just Wondering (hopefully somebody knows)...

I was reading a thread the other day, and someone mentioned they had taken a cruise right after a 'clothing optional' cruise. I guess the crew mentioned it to them in a conversation.

First does RC provides these types of cruises (I don't remember what cruise line this was in the post)? And second if they do, does RC tell you that before you book?

It would just be my luck to get a good deal on a cruise and then find out I'm the only one wearing clothes!?!?!:eek: But I guess I would get my luggage quicker since it would be one of the very few to deliver.

I guess that really cuts down on the discussion about what people are wearing on formal night. I would certainly ask for a couple extra napkins to cover all the vulnerable spots that may come in contact with hot food! (ouchy)

I can't imagine the formal pictures. Might more of a centerfold shoot then a formal portrait. At least I wouldn't have to worry if my tie was straight.

And where would those pinnicle cruisers pin their special name tag? Maybe they have special ones with stick on.

Well a lot to think about, but hopefully someone knows the answer to this so I don't 'accidentally' book a 'holy cow did you see that' cruise. :D

It would decrease the chair hogs since they wouldn't have any clothing to leave behind (no pun intended).

I guess the saying getting up at the crack of dawn would have a different meaning on these cruises.....;)

From what I have read they must be clothed in port and in the restaurants, bars etc and for the 'adult lifestyle' cruises there are designated areas on the ship for people to "have fun" so the staff don't have to be exposed to the activities.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Celebrity has clothing optional deck on some (all?) of their ships. We on a two week Southern/Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Constellation in April. There were a number of women that were topless in and around the main pool on the Resort and Sunrise deck throughout the cruise. This was not an adult only pool/area.

Clothing Optional cruises are chartered ships so you would not accidentally end up on one. And yes, RCI does them. They will sell a chartered ship to anyone would wants it, I'm sure. ;)

Hope they do some extra cleaning to the lounge chairs at the pools.:eek:

Let,s all go to the Caribbean.:):):)

it would decrease the chair hogs since they wouldn't have any clothing to leave behind (no pun intended).

I guess the saying getting up at the crack of dawn would have a different meaning on these cruises.....;)

rofl!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived