second D+ amenitY?

Curious ... are the bottles of wine full bottles? I was thinking that for the NYE cruise I'm booking, getting a bottle of Asti could be a nice way to have a little in-room bubbly, but I'd rather have a towel or something if it is a mini-bottle.

Curious ... are the bottles of wine full bottles? I was thinking that for the NYE cruise I'm booking, getting a bottle of Asti could be a nice way to have a little in-room bubbly, but I'd rather have a towel or something if it is a mini-bottle.

Mine was half empty. ;)

Yes, they are full SIZE bottles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, if you're confused then we are all in trouble!!;):D

Do we Still get the same amount of amenities when on longer, 15+ night cruises? Can we get a repeat as we are way over 7 days ........??:rolleyes:

1/2/3 amenities per cruise no matter the length. Nice try Dayle!!:D

Don't forget that all important "cruises of seven nights or longer" part . We have a short Monarch, then a few months later a Jewel 5 nt/4 nt b2b and we'll only get one amenity on each cruise even though we are in the "2 amenity " classification

Enjoy

M.

Don't forget that all important "cruises of seven nights or longer" part . We have a short Monarch, then a few months later a Jewel 5 nt/4 nt b2b and we'll only get one amenity on each cruise even though we are in the "2 amenity " classification

Enjoy

M.

Yes, I know that, but Dayle is going to be doing the same cruises that we are beginning in September and they are all longer than 14 days, that is why I didn't mention shorter cruises.:)

Are you kidding?? It was more fun reading what you guys were posting..........It got me so confused..:p

It was only confusing because we were trying to understand/explain Royal's website. That would drive anyone to drink!;)

It was only confusing because we were trying to understand/explain Royal's website. That would drive anyone to drink!;)

Apparently there are only a few of us who speak RCI's language. :rolleyes: They should open a position for web/email translators. ;)

I never thought the 175 list on my profile was the same list those with under 350 cruise points saw. It's obvious when both of my lists are the same. When you said it is a "combined" list, that's the easiest way to look at it. One day we'll see a combined list for 3 levels, all with a heading that makes no sense. I still vote for "1st choice" "2nd choice" and "3rd choice" as headers for those lists.

The former list many of us had a copy of is totally meaningless at this point since there have been so many changes.

Gina

Apparently there are only a few of us who speak RCI's language. :rolleyes: They should open a position for web/email translators. ;)

I never thought the 175 list on my profile was the same list those with under 350 cruise points saw. It's obvious when both of my lists are the same. When you said it is a "combined" list, that's the easiest way to look at it. One day we'll see a combined list for 3 levels, all with a heading that makes no sense. I still vote for "1st choice" "2nd choice" and "3rd choice" as headers for those lists.

The former list many of us had a copy of is totally meaningless at this point since there have been so many changes.

Gina

Yes, I was hoping that Kathy could contact her special "source" inside of C&A and see if we could get an updated list???

Bob

Gina

It's much more important to understand RCI's language than it is to speak it.:)

You three still at it????hahahahahah:p:p:p

Bob---I dont have any special source......:)

Sure, can you think of any other way to start off a rainy Monday morning?:D

We all know that RCI's IT department leaves a lot to be desired..........but why have 2 lists? Yes, I understand that once you reach 350 points then the list for 175 becomes the same. But why have two lists with the same identical items?:eek:

Like Bob said..........after you reach 350 points, have one list and then have two boxes where you can enter each amenity.

And, neither list is organized properly.

I know it doesn't make sense,but you are not surprised,are you??

Oh yea....sunny here..:D:D

No, not surprised at all. Frustrated more than anything.

The sun, heat and humidity will return as soon as Mother Nature washes everything off.:p

You three still at it????hahahahahah:p:p:p

Bob---I dont have any special source......:)

Well, too bad, I guess I'll have to wait until Patti gets to 525 to find out what's changed since your list came out.

So, I call C&A this morning to choose my amenities for our upcoming cruise. I get a slightly crabby rep (very unusual in my experience from the D+ desk) who tells me that it's all set because I made my choices on the website. I tell her I'm not really confident in the website method and can we just do it the old fashioned way. She tells me there is no other way, if I call to make a selection, they just change it in my preferences on the website. I say what if I'm on a B2B and I want a different amenity for the second cruise? She says get on the ship's computers and change my profile a few days before the second cruise, it's free. I was about to ask her if she's ever used the computers on the ship, but I decided it was better to just leave it. I just thanked her and signed off.

Well, too bad, I guess I'll have to wait until Patti gets to 525 to find out what's changed since your list came out.

So, I call C&A this morning to choose my amenities for our upcoming cruise. I get a slightly crabby rep (very unusual in my experience from the D+ desk) who tells me that it's all set because I made my choices on the website. I tell her I'm not really confident in the website method and can we just do it the old fashioned way. She tells me there is no other way, if I call to make a selection, they just change it in my preferences on the website. I say what if I'm on a B2B and I want a different amenity for the second cruise? She says get on the ship's computers and change my profile a few days before the second cruise, it's free. I was about to ask her if she's ever used the computers on the ship, but I decided it was better to just leave it. I just thanked her and signed off.

Lol........It's Monday morning which may be why the rep was crabby!!:D

What you have highlighted in red is exactly what I was told. In fact, that's what they told me to do for our third amenity because we will be on the ship.:eek:

Lol........It's Monday morning which may be why the rep was crabby!!:D

What you have highlighted in red is exactly what I was told. In fact, that's what they told me to do for our third amenity because we will be on the ship.:eek:

Interesting. I don't know how that would work for you if you are getting to 525 in the midst of a B2B. It takes them at least a week to credit your points, so you won't have the 3rd choice until a week into the next cruise. She said they needed the choice to be made a couple of days before the cruise.

Interesting. I don't know how that would work for you if you are getting to 525 in the midst of a B2B. It takes them at least a week to credit your points, so you won't have the 3rd choice until a week into the next cruise. She said they needed the choice to be made a couple of days before the cruise.

They told us to go and see the LA on board midway through the cruise and let her/him know so that we can have it delivered on the following cruise. But..........there's just something about this that is not giving me that warm and fuzzy feeling all over.:D The cruise that we should receive it on is 18 days, so I would hope that by day 16 we should have something.:p

They told us to go and see the LA on board midway through the cruise and let her/him know so that we can have it delivered on the following cruise. But..........there's just something about this that is not giving me that warm and fuzzy feeling all over.:D The cruise that we should receive it on is 18 days, so I would hope that by day 16 we should have something.:p

Oh, with that next cruise being 18 days, that's different. It may actually work out fine for you. With 18 days, the LA should have ample time to email C&A and get the OK to give the third amenity. As long as the C&A person is not the one I talked to this morning!;)

It's much more important to understand RCI's language than it is to speak it.:)

A translator must do both. :) You know what I meant anyway.

And here is an exact translation of the amenity list for those with 175 - 349 cruise points - no matter how they title the drop down menu on that list.

The list is...................

Cheese Tray

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Fruit Basket and Cheese Tray

Light and Delightful Fruit Basket

Micro-Fiber Tote Bag (one per relationship/stateroom)

Royal Caribbean Terry Slippers

SR - Asti Spumante, Martini and Rossi

SR - Cabernet Sauvignon, Solaire by Robert Mondavi

SR - Cabernet, Caliterre Tributo,Chile

SR - Chardonnay, Castle Rock

SR - Chateau Ste Michelle Brut, Calif.

SR - Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Wine

SR - Pinot Grigio, Danzante Italy

SR - Sauvignon Blanc, Caliterra Chile

SR - Zinfandel, Ravenswood

Wine Truffles (blend of Chocolate and Wine)

Woven Beach Towel (1 per relationship/stateroom)

DR - Asti Spumante, Martini and Rossi

DR - Cabernet Sauvignon, Solaire by Robert Mondavi

DR - Cabernet, Caliterre Tributo,Chile

DR - Chardonnay, Castle Rock

DR - Chateau Ste Michelle Brut, Calif.

DR - Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Wine

DR - Pinot Grigio, Danzante Italy

DR - Sauvignon Blanc, Caliterra Chile

DR - Zinfandel, Ravenswood

A translator must do both. :) You know what I meant anyway.

And here is an exact translation of the amenity list for those with 175 - 349 cruise points - no matter how they title the drop down menu on that list.

The list is...................

Cheese Tray

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

Fruit Basket and Cheese Tray

Light and Delightful Fruit Basket

Micro-Fiber Tote Bag (one per relationship/stateroom)

Royal Caribbean Terry Slippers

SR - Asti Spumante, Martini and Rossi

SR - Cabernet Sauvignon, Solaire by Robert Mondavi

SR - Cabernet, Caliterre Tributo,Chile

SR - Chardonnay, Castle Rock

SR - Chateau Ste Michelle Brut, Calif.

SR - Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Wine

SR - Pinot Grigio, Danzante Italy

SR - Sauvignon Blanc, Caliterra Chile

SR - Zinfandel, Ravenswood

Wine Truffles (blend of Chocolate and Wine)

Woven Beach Towel (1 per relationship/stateroom)

DR - Asti Spumante, Martini and Rossi

DR - Cabernet Sauvignon, Solaire by Robert Mondavi

DR - Cabernet, Caliterre Tributo,Chile

DR - Chardonnay, Castle Rock

DR - Chateau Ste Michelle Brut, Calif.

DR - Non-Alcoholic Sparkling Wine

DR - Pinot Grigio, Danzante Italy

DR - Sauvignon Blanc, Caliterra Chile

DR - Zinfandel, Ravenswood

Thanks Gina for taking the time to post this. Now we can figure out the additions for 350 points by looking at our lists and subtracting the ones you posted above.

Bob

Archived