Question about the Valor

pisces68

From what I've been told the new Serenity Area is beautiful aboard the Valor and I've heard about all the nice hammocks and lounge chairs etc but no mention of the pool. Is the aft pool 'adults only'? Is that apart of the serenity area? Just curious.

http://m.facebook.com/JohnHeald?_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=179896302052939&id=144285012280735&set=a.156041891105047.26437.144285012280735&refid=0

It does not state which ship it is in the caption but it was posted around the same time he posted pictures of the newly built Serenity area on board the Valor. Maybe someone can confirm..

there is definitely no pool in the serenity area on the valor. there are two hot tubs on deck 14 though, and they are very nice. the adults only pool and hot tubs, located on deck 9 aft, are a long way from the serenity area.

the serenity area was very nice and quiet. the only chairs that went fast were the round ones big enough for two people. the material on the chairs gets very very hot though, so make sure you get a towel if you're going to even sit down up there! there is a towel desk on deck 12, right before you enter the serenity area.

I could of sworn that John Heald posted pictures on his facebook a while back of a small pool in the new Serenity section of the ship. But maybe I'm mistaken.. I'm gonna look for it!

You might be thinking of the small pool that's available for Camp Carnival on the port side.

There's also a small pool, the Dolphin Pool, just forward of midships on the Verandah deck... not part of the Serenity Area, either...

:)

Just off the Valor. There is no adult pool in the Serenity area. There is an adult pool but it is not located there. There are only 4 hammocks that i can remember and not easy to come by. We did enjoy the kids free area though and the adult pool was also nice. No splashing etc. There is at least one hot tub on the serenity deck though. Enjoy!!!

http://m.facebook.com/JohnHeald?_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=179896302052939&id=144285012280735&set=a.156041891105047.26437.144285012280735&refid=0

It does not state which ship it is in the caption but it was posted around the same time he posted pictures of the newly built Serenity area on board the Valor. Maybe someone can confirm..

This is beautiful! I bet its on one of the newer ships! I want to go on that one :)

So does anyone know what ship has the pool in Serenity that I posted a picture of??

The Legend has a pool in the Serenity. They took what was the aft adults pool and put the serenity there. I'll look for a picture.

Archived