LGBT Liberty of the Seas 10-29-2011 Transatlantic Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale (Pt2)

CC Help Jenn

Can someone point me to the list of happening for CC folks on this cruise? Room tours, slot pulls, parties, gift exchanges etc....

Or maybe is there someone I need to email?

Thanks!

Hi Victor the link is http://super-grandma.com/ it in Desert Cruisers signature if you need to find it again. There's email addresses to register for each activity.

Mhairi

Edited by kitten2729

Vic email which activitiy your interested in, at GLea472968 at aol dot com, replace the words at and dot with the proper symbols and I will relay your requests to the chairman.

Margaret ---- Slot Pull

Ellie ---- Gift Exchange

Carol--- Room Crawl

Gauy

Edited by Desert Cruizers

Peter we are wait.sited for MTD. Regardless I hope to share at least one meal with you and Patrick.

Okay just got home from doctor. Arm out of surgical dressing and in a futon fitted plastic molded splint that can be taken off for showering. Just have to place my arm over my head to reduce swelling. Pretty dark purple color like eggplant:D

So far lost 8 pounds plus maybe another 1-2 depending on weight of full arm brace.

Now can I keep it off. Cannot eat much because it is difficult with my right hand.

So now I will try to make up for B2B nights of two hours sleep. Later you all.

Behave, I am watching you......

Joyce

Vic you have mail

Matthew Scored 26% on travelbuddy and it will be higher next year when I take in Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific.

George txt Andy your score he was very shocked he thought be more than 26% (as impressive as that is) can't wait to see it after next years travels

You also have mail George.

Hope everyone is having a great start to the week :D

Peter we are wait.sited for MTD. Regardless I hope to share at least one meal with you and Patrick.

Okay just got home from doctor. Arm out of surgical dressing and in a futon fitted plastic molded splint that can be taken off for showering. Just have to place my arm over my head to reduce swelling. Pretty dark purple color like eggplant:D

So far lost 8 pounds plus maybe another 1-2 depending on weight of full arm brace.

Now can I keep it off. Cannot eat much because it is difficult with my right hand.

Joyce

Joyce hope it gets easier for U..............

HI everyone

Good morning. Do any of the Brits here have luggage tags yet? We booked RCI air but through a TA and the website shows that the docs are not ready yet.

Corinne

When I clicked on check status I wasn't able to order my luggage tags or get my e-docs until I phoned RCI. We had booked thro a TA - cruise only and for some reason we were set up for picking our e-docs up at the port, they changed this and we were able to order the next day.

Just waiting on tags now. Hope this helps

How did you get on with your docs and tags, Sandy?

Mhairi

Edited by kitten2729

Joyce

Looking forward to meeting up Joyce. Hope things get easier for you in the coming days.

Picking up your tags at the Port is no big deal, when you get to the bag drop the guys there have blank labels and you write your cabin number on the label :) that's all there is to it, this is what you have to do if the upgrade fairy comes your way :D

Is anyone else going to have candy out for Halloween? We have a door decoration for the cruise and for Halloween but wondering about the practicality of putting a small hanging pumpkin with candy in it on the doorknob. Thoughts?

Just let me know your cabin number in case I decide I need a candy fix....:D

Is anyone else going to have candy out for Halloween? We have a door decoration for the cruise and for Halloween but wondering about the practicality of putting a small hanging pumpkin with candy in it on the doorknob. Thoughts?
Unfortunately with the other items I'm bringing (costumes etc) and the restrictive baggage allowance I hadn't thought about this. Then again putting candy out for Halloween isn't something done in a big way here in the UK.

I don't think I would put it on my door, But I'm thinking I'll bring a box of Sees Pumpkin Spice Lolly Pops to hand out... :D

9129pumpkinlollybig.jpg

When I clicked on check status I wasn't able to order my luggage tags or get my e-docs until I phoned RCI. We had booked thro a TA - cruise only and for some reason we were set up for picking our e-docs up at the port, they changed this and we were able to order the next day.

Just waiting on tags now. Hope this helps

How did you get on with your docs and tags, Sandy?

Mhairi

MY TA called them and they told him I should get them Tues. WE'LL see.

OH yes I think U should and JUST give us a heads up to your cabin number........OR you could put a bottle of booze out with a shot glass and we can do SHOTS! :D

Spoke to the TA today and apparently they don't get the edocs (and link for luggage tags) from RCI till 2-3 weeks or so before sailing. We'll then get them after that. Seems odd that other agents get them sooner but never mind. I did manage to elicit a BA booking ref. so we could fill in our online info for the flight though. Luggage tags don't bother me either although we will be utilising the facility for cruise check-in at Barcelona airport.

Interestingly for UK travellers, the rate they are using if you pay the gratuities at present is very favourable, providing we used a debit not credit card, so I paid those up front rather than onboard. Saved about £10.00 a head.

Corinne

Then again putting candy out for Halloween isn't something done in a big way here in the UK.

That is just a shame and not really getting into the "true" spirit of the holiday, shame!

I don't think I would put it on my door, But I'm thinking I'll bring a box of Sees Pumpkin Spice Lolly Pops to hand out... :D

9129pumpkinlollybig.jpg

Where should I meet you to get my box of those they look delish!

That is just a shame and not really getting into the "true" spirit of the holiday, shame!

I'm sorry but I don't understand your comment about getting into the 'true' spirit of the 'holiday' and why is it a shame? Halloween isn't a holiday in the UK and it would appear my comments have caused offence just because I don't intend to provide candy on the day. Where is the shame in that?

LARRY you know my weakness I will be in line for mine ....

Some people do not celebrate Hallowean for religious reasons so I say to each his own...and there are not only Americans on this cruise and probably others who in their own country do not celebrate it, or even know about it.

I personally like to hand out candy when in town but not on the cruise have to watch my weight limit :)