LGBT Liberty of the Seas 10-29-2011 Transatlantic Barcelona to Ft Lauderdale (Pt2)

CC Help Jenn

I'm fine, thank you!! :D Geoffrey is getting better very slowly. He will need to bring his crutches on board. The consultant reckons it could take up to 4 months to get completely better - a more realistic estimate than the original 4 days!
Good to hear Geoffrey is improving Marilyn. Edited by peteukmcr

Good morning all. Very sleepy this morning and up late.

Nice to see everybody so chatty and very Jealous that everyone will be traveling or in barcelona by the time we leave friday......I am hoping by Clicking our heels.....we can just appear in barclona looking all pretty.....MAYBE!!

Mike

Mike, I always wish I could just say 'Beam me up Scottie'

BON VOYAGE GEORGE, MATT, MARILYN AND GEOFFREY

Corinne

Edited by cinnamon

Worst part of going on holiday over :eek: taking Suzy to the Cattery.

Luggage in the car, off to Piersland Lodge for lunch with my Sister

http://www.piersland.co.uk/ then will head up to check in at the hotel.

I was going to cut way back on my luggage but have ended up with two full suitcases :eek: will not need to do any laundry :)

Worst part of going on holiday over :eek: taking Suzy to the Cattery.

Luggage in the car, off to Piersland Lodge for lunch with my Sister

http://www.piersland.co.uk/ then will head up to check in at the hotel.

I was going to cut way back on my luggage but have ended up with two full suitcases :eek: will not need to do any laundry :)

George have a great lunch with your sister I'm all packed now well under on luggage hand is only 8.2KG and hold is 16.4KG :eek: I think I may get the next size up in suitcases for my next holiday but it does help that the hold case only ways 2kg empty.

If don't catch you later will txt you in morning when I have checked in at MAN :D

George have a great lunch with your sister I'm all packed now well under on luggage hand is only 8.2KG and hold is 16.4KG :eek: I think I may get the next size up in suitcases for my next holiday but it does help that the hold case only ways 2kg empty.

If don't catch you later will txt you in morning when I have checked in at MAN :D

Have a safe flight - may bump into you at Barcelona airport......

Well done on packing light - we are using every bit of our 23kg!

I should have thought to pop round. It is only 422 miles!
OPPS guess thats too far! LOL

HI ALL,

Luggage in the car and off we go...............it will be a long assssssssssssssssssssssssss day. See some on you in Barcelona and the rest on the ship!

TOOTLES

WHOO HOO WHOO HOO! Could not print boarding passes got to the print screen and it said could not find site. However under luggage it showed two pieces for Jerry who is the FF and one for me. My third piece is back and packed. Just couple of things in the morning go into carry on and I am done,

Hair in am lunch with friends who are taking us to airport in Mia I, ugh, and by 2:00 we should be in airport for 5:05 pm flight. Have 3 hour layover in Madrid.

Bon voyage to all travelers. Will check in again.

Joyce

Hola from BCN. Arrived safe and sound, John and Gay did too as well as Sam and Char. Long day, arrived at Universal around 9am, checked in, took a stroll, had a sandwich and a brew, back to hotel for a nap, downstairs to bar for a couple of beverage, dinner with John Gay Barb and friend, now back in room checking into roll calls. Long day and a half, tired so off to bed for more adventures tomorrow.

Weather was nice today, but stil forecasting rain tomorrow with some sun per the Spanish TV.

Safe travels to all currently in the air and those still waiting to make the journey.

Oh yeah, Happy Belated Birthday Peter.

Hola from BCN. Arrived safe and sound, John and Gay did too as well as Sam and Char. Long day, arrived at Universal around 9am, checked in, took a stroll, had a sandwich and a brew, back to hotel for a nap, downstairs to bar for a couple of beverage, dinner with John Gay Barb and friend, now back in room checking into roll calls. Long day and a half, tired so off to bed for more adventures tomorrow.

Weather was nice today, but stil forecasting rain tomorrow with some sun per the Spanish TV.

Safe travels to all currently in the air and those still waiting to make the journey.

Oh yeah, Happy Belated Birthday Peter.

Hi Mike, glad you arrived OK, enjoy Barcelona

Good morning, penultimate day for me. Mani and Pedi later plus WW. Eek, that could be bad after eating chocolate to cheer myself up when the back was killing me. Still sore today but slowly improving.

Lots of you travelling today. BON VOYAGE to all.

To those spending their last day at work, hope it is not too taxing and you get everything done.

To those already in Barca, I hope the weather is better than the forecast suggests.

Corinne

Edited by cinnamon