Cabins on the Monarch

Dpeeps

I just booked a couple cabins on the MOnarch for spring break. We have never been on this ship before and I was wondering if anyone has stayed in cabin 8508 or 8510. I know they say these have "obstructed" views but i was wondering about them?? Thanx for any input!!

I just booked a couple cabins on the MOnarch for spring break. We have never been on this ship before and I was wondering if anyone has stayed in cabin 8508 or 8510. I know they say these have "obstructed" views but i was wondering about them?? Thanx for any input!!

The obstruction on deck 8 is either the bottom of a lifeboat (in the top half of your view) or one of the davits that hold the lifeboats. View is mostly straight out and down - unless you get one of the davit view rooms, up is obstructed by the lifeboats.

The cabins that are between the lifeboats and have better views are:

8506,8520,8530,8532,8534,8536,8538,8548,8550,8560,8572,8584,8596 and the same numbers on the 8000 side. Cabin 8536 and 8530 are one of the best you look out over a zodic and there is a small hallway side of the cabin so you have a little more room.

The cabin numbers are for both the Monarch and the Majesty.

Archived