Cruise Tickets

maxy35

was it 8 per person? I thought it was only four? oh well, ether way, I used all the tags they sent me on our trip! :eek: :rolleyes:

You are correct, Foxesden - four luggage tags each - still more than enough! :)

I don't want tickets. I don't want documents mailed to me in snail mail. Do all that crap on-line and via email. I don't want to bring any paper with me to check in other than passport. and my Amex card. Print up luggage tags at the pier. Like they do at the airport.

I'm with Jeff. I don't need all that paperwork. My BF likes to pay with Cash and on Princess, you can't even print the sail & sign without a CC. So we just show up to the dock with a passport and the final cruise payment e-mail. I now use my ebook to store PDF's of hotel reservations etc.. Then delete them afterwards.

If you want fancy covers for your boarding documents sail on the 'luxury lines'. You will get fancy covers and other extras (luggage tags?). Spend more get more. Pampering is now reserved for those folks willing to spend for the privilege.

Cruising is Big Business - pricing is really important to most vacationers. I find cruise vacations to be a great deal. The prices have gone down - the ships are better - the food not so - entertainment is about the same. The cruise lines are choosing where to cut costs and where to nickle and dime. Its OK with me because I remember paying way more per day for cruises

Flying and cruising used to be for the wealthy. Flying today is yesterdays bus trip. Cruising is one of the many options for vacationers looking for a bargain.

The first time I got e tickets, it was kind of a let down, getting the old tickets with the fancy folders made it seem so much more official. I do still use the clear covers I got from Princess for all our traveling crap..like airline tickets, luggage tags,printed e tickets,reservations and our passports. Now those leather type folders from Holland were nice but totally useless and bulky.

Archived