Wine Package Question

patty0227

This is my first sailing on RCCL ~

If I gift the package to myself will it be in the room when I get onboard so I can have a drink right away on my balcony?

If so will I be able to bring a bottle to dinner with me?

Or should I wait until I am onboard to purchase the package, I have heard sometimes they have specials the day you board.

Thanks!

:)

This is my first sailing on RCCL ~

If I gift the package to myself will it be in the room when I get onboard so I can have a drink right away on my balcony?

If so will I be able to bring a bottle to dinner with me?

Or should I wait until I am onboard to purchase the package, I have heard sometimes they have specials the day you board.

Thanks!

If you purchased a gold/platinum/diamond wine package, it is only delivered in the MDR, WJ or specialty restaurants on board. Wine packages are not delivered to your stateroom. Only bottles that your purchase from the "Wine Cellar" in the "Shop Gifts and Gear" are delivered to your stateroom.

Buying before or buying on board makes no difference. The price is the same. It's all a matter of when you want to pay for it.

If you purchased a gold/platinum/diamond wine package, it is only delivered in the MDR, WJ or specialty restaurants on board. Wine packages are not delivered to your stateroom. Only bottles that your purchase from the "Wine Cellar" in the "Shop Gifts and Gear" are delivered to your stateroom.

Buying before or buying on board makes no difference. The price is the same. It's all a matter of when you want to pay for it.

Awesome!

I really wanted to prepay for as much as possible ~

Archived