Price of juice?

JenT412

We are going on the Ruby over thanksgiving with our 3 year old. I was curious how much a glass of juice is so I can figure out if the Universal Drink Card would be worth it for her. Thanks :) Also any advice regarding her sleeping arrangements in an outside cabin would be appreciated. I don't like the idea of her sleeping on a pull down bed.

Juice is free at breakfast and throughout the morning. All kind of juice. If it were me, I'd get several glasses or even bring a container to fill and take them down to my cabin and put them in the refrigerator for later in the day.

You can request a crib or cot but be aware that there will be very little room to move around, if any. Your best bet is for one of you to sleep in the pulldown bed and put your daughter in one of the twins.

A question: has anyone put a cot or crib in the closet area? Is it big enough? If it is, that you give you an alternative and privacy.

...If it were me, I'd get several glasses or even bring a container to fill and take them down to my cabin and put them in the refrigerator for later in the day....

That's exactly what I did, filled up two glasses of OJ to go in the morning at the Horizon and put them in my fridge. Of course, I used it to make mimosas with the bottle of champagne I brought...:cool:

Juice is free at breakfast and throughout the morning. All kind of juice. If it were me, I'd get several glasses or even bring a container to fill and take them down to my cabin and put them in the refrigerator for later in the day.

You can request a crib or cot but be aware that there will be very little room to move around, if any. Your best bet is for one of you to sleep in the pulldown bed and put your daughter in one of the twins.

A question: has anyone put a cot or crib in the closet area? Is it big enough? If it is, that you give you an alternative and privacy.

Pam ,We Tried to put a crib in the closet area but it was a little to tight.

. . . A question: has anyone put a cot or crib in the closet area? Is it big enough? If it is, that you give you an alternative and privacy.

"Nobody puts Baby in the corner."

-Patrick Swayze, Dirty Dancing, 1987, Vestron Pictures

[sorry, couldn't resist . . . ]

Archived