Which travel insurance Travelex or Travelguard?

Droop

I've used Travelguard several times and have been pleased (luckly I've not had a problem on a cruise). But I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on the two. The pros and cons. Thanks ahead of time. Note: I usually get the Gold Travelguard. Also I'm not sure if I'm able to ask this question but I'll give it a shot. Thanks Droop

Compare the two against each other and opt for the one that fits your particular personal needs best...Hard for anyone else to do that...Best of luck and hoping you will never need to use it...:)

I've used Travelguard several times and have been pleased (luckly I've not had a problem on a cruise). But I was wondering if anyone has an opinion on the two. The pros and cons. Thanks ahead of time. Note: I usually get the Gold Travelguard. Also I'm not sure if I'm able to ask this question but I'll give it a shot. Thanks Droop

If you go to http://www.insuremytrip.com and put in both companies, like the previous poster said, you can do a side by side comparison.

I ended up calling INSUREMYTRIP via the online phone number and they guided me towards SEVEN CORNERS policy, which had the highest possible rating and cost a little less than the ones I was looking at online when trying to narrow my selections. Calling answered all my questions, including finding out they were based in RI.

I like Travelguard Gold myself. One feature that is good for me is DD goes at $0 premium as long as DW or I are going and paying.

Thanks everyone for the advise! I was just also reading about USAA. I didin't even think of that (we already have insurance under them), I just have to take a look and see if they have a better policy.

I know what you mean by (only you know what kind of coverage that would meet our needs). :D

This is going to be helpful info. Thanks!:D

Archived