CCL past guest or platinum pins...looking for some

Fourseventeen

My wife and I just recently became platinum members, They gave us a pin for being platinum. I guess they only give out these pins to platinum guests now....but I know they use to give them to all past guests because I got one many years ago when I sailed on my 2nd cruise. Anyway my wife is wanting to collect pins from each ship we have been on so she can attach them to her cruise lanyard. If anyone has any past guest pins (new or like new condition) they would want to sell at a fair price please let me know. Particularly looking for ships we have sailed on (please see my sig for ships). Thank you. :D

Check out eby. I see them all the time if you want to spend the money.;)

Ebay is how we filled out our collection.

I'll have to see if we have an extra Spirit or Pride...

Sorry to hijack this thread. It's not really a hijack...just an interruption.

okgirl (Janey):

If you read this thread, I will be in Tulsa this weekend and can pick up the Carnival picture frames. Please send your cell phone number to me if the offer is still good.

rita @ ritahess dot com

THX! :)

The ones in the gift shops are NOT like the ones that are given out. Dont know why they even offered it as that is not what folks wanted. They wanted to be able to buy the same pins that are given out. Also one from each ship in the fleet needed to be offered so that folks could buy the ones that they are missing.

Dave

Sorry to hijack this thread. It's not really a hijack...just an interruption.

okgirl (Janey):

If you read this thread, I will be in Tulsa this weekend and can pick up the Carnival picture frames. Please send your cell phone number to me if the offer is still good.

rita @ ritahess dot com

THX! :)

I am coming home tomorrow I will email you our Tulsa address and my cell number today. Thanks for the reminder, I couldn't find that other thread.

I have an extra Carnival Elation I would be glad to send you.....no charge.

I don't know how to legally give you my email address so you can give me your mailing address. I need guidance.

Also, I am missing Carnival Freedom if anyone has a spare one.

My wife and I just recently became platinum members, They gave us a pin for being platinum. I guess they only give out these pins to platinum guests now....but I know they use to give them to all past guests because I got one many years ago when I sailed on my 2nd cruise. Anyway my wife is wanting to collect pins from each ship we have been on so she can attach them to her cruise lanyard. If anyone has any past guest pins (new or like new condition) they would want to sell at a fair price please let me know. Particularly looking for ships we have sailed on (please see my sig for ships). Thank you. :D

There are a couple of other threads on the "Cruise Memorabilia" board regarding past guest pins in which others are looking to buy/sell/trade. You may have some luck getting some of the pins that you need from this thread as well. I'm attaching the link to one of the particular threads where it looks as though several others have some luck buying/selling/trading with others. There are a few other threads under "Cruise Memorabilia" regarding past guest pins as well. Hope you can get as many as you're looking for and congrats on becoming Platinum.

Here's the link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=151281

I emailed Carnival help, and told her that I didn't receive a few past guest pins. I put my past guest number in, and also told her the ships I didn't have.

She emailed me back right away, that they are no longer given out, but she managed to find a couple for me.

I received them last week. Now I just need the Legend.

Melanie

Hi..yea they changed it to just Platinum getting the pins.

How many Paradise pins would you like? Brand spankin new!

I would love a Paradise pin - been on 5 4-day - they don't give out pins on them. How much do you want or I can trade you Spirit pin.

Hi..yea they changed it to just Platinum getting the pins.

How many Paradise pins would you like? Brand spankin new!

I wouldnt mind having 2 if you have them :D My wife has a neat idea I think and i just may join in with her on this adding of the pins to our cruise lanyards idea lol.

I have an extra Carnival Elation I would be glad to send you.....no charge.

I don't know how to legally give you my email address so you can give me your mailing address. I need guidance.

Also, I am missing Carnival Freedom if anyone has a spare one.

You are AWESOME!!!!! elitephotophx@aol.com is my personal email. I dont see why it would be against any rules to give out a personal email address :D I know we are not suppose to give out email addresses of vacation planners but I see people post personal emails as well as emails for excursion people all the time. If I had a freedom pin I would send it your way...and if I come across one I will let you know.

I would love a Paradise pin - been on 5 4-day - they don't give out pins on them. How much do you want or I can trade you Spirit pin.

I wouldnt mind having 2 if you have them :D My wife has a neat idea I think and i just may join in with her on this adding of the pins to our cruise lanyards idea lol.

I believe I have 4 total and want to keep 1 for myself..I'll confirm but I know I can give at least 1, possibly 2 once I check.

victory2020-I be glad to trade for a Spirit pin!

For both..my email is debinsac@yahoo.com.

I have one of each that I would be willing to mail for free.

Destiny

Miracle

Victory

Valor

Legend

Any takers? OP gets first dibs.

I'm taking my 2nd cruise in October on the Destiny. May I have that pin since you're giving it away? From reading the posts on here it seems like pins aren't given out anymore unless you're platinum...although I didn't know they gave pins away. If you know anyone with a Celebration pin that would be lovely. Thanks

Do the new pins have the ship name on them or just the word platinum?

The pins are just like the old ones with the ship's name. Now on the Magic, they did give out some pins that said Platinum BUT it did not go over very well. They are now in the process of getting pins with the ship's name on it.

Dave

Archived