CCL past guest or platinum pins...looking for some

Fourseventeen

yeah but the ones sold in the gift shops ANYONE can buy and they are not collectable as the past guest pins are. I wont buy one of the gift shop versions...I want the real deal :D

I'm a little confused Jay. The only people that can buy that pin is if you are on that ship and that makes you a past guest. They only sell the pins for that ship in their store. The only difference I see is that you have to buy it instead of them giving it to you. Yes, they are a little bigger but not that much and are still collectable. I'd rather have one of them to add to my collection than not have any, even though they face in the opposite direction.

correct they are bigger and face the opposite direction...which means they are not the same pin. Those pins were made so that anyone can buy them in the gift shop. The smaller ones were only given many years ago to people who were on their 2nd cruise and so on...and now they are only given to people after they become platinum which in my eyes makes them collectible. I agree I would rather have something then nothing but I would much prefer to have the real past guest pin and not the gift shop pin.

My new updated list of the pins I am actively looking for. If anyone has any of these they could spare I would appreciate it. Again I dont mind paying a reasonable price for them or covering shipping to AZ. Ships we have sailed on I am trying to get 2 of so that my wife and I can both have one on our cruise lanyards we wear when we are on the ships. I would at some point like to collect one from every CCL ship so if you have others you have spares of that I havent sailed on I would gladly buy those as well.

(1)Valor

(1)Elation

(2)Glory

(1)Victory

(2)Pride

(2)Paradise

(2)Inspiration

(2)"Platinum" without a ships name.

Thank you to: JRGAPI, topazz11, DEBnGAB and KBCruiseLover for helping us out so far. :D

Did Carnival ever have a pin for Mardi Gras????

Hi,

I noticed that you are looking for a past guest pin for Mardi Gras. I'm also looking for a "rare find" of the Carnival Festivale. I wanted to give you a "heads up" that there is a Mardi Gras pin listed on Ebay, in addition to the Festivale that I have been looking for for several years now. However, there has been some discussion today on a thread titled "Carnival Pins" under the section "Cruise Memorabilia" (I'll attach the link for your convenience) about some of these newly listed pins on Ebay, all from the same seller, as possibly being fakes. You can find that post on the last page (pg. 37) and it's posts #726 (Festivale) and post #727 (Mardi Gras). There are other pins in question too. The person who posted these also put the question out there to someone (a Carnival cruise pin expert???) who may be able to confirm whether these pins are fakes or the real thing.

Here's that link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=151281&page=37

All pins have been spoken for!

MsRussell - Legend is yours

Framerman - Miracle is yours. Destiny was claimed before you. Sorry :-(

Leosrule - Destiny is yours

FourSeventeen - Valor and Victory is yours.

Can everyone email me their addresses to topazz1167@verizon.net and I will mail them out as soon as possible. I have family visiting until Monday. Will have them in the mail by Tuesday.

Thank you Topazz! I received my pin today!!!!!

K so I got Carnival to send me a few pins. so now i have an extra Victory and an extra Elation pin.

I am needing 2 Paradise pins as well as a "Platinum" pin if anyone has one of those. Anyone have either of these they would care to trade for Elation or a Victory?

K so I got Carnival to send me a few pins. so now i have an extra Victory and an extra Elation pin.

I am needing 2 Paradise pins as well as a "Platinum" pin if anyone has one of those. Anyone have either of these they would care to trade for Elation or a Victory?

I sure would love to have the elation pin. I have a fantasy or victory to trade.

Luvmysox1@aol.com

All pins have been spoken for!

MsRussell - Legend is yours

Framerman - Miracle is yours. Destiny was claimed before you. Sorry :-(

Leosrule - Destiny is yours

FourSeventeen - Valor and Victory is yours.

Can everyone email me their addresses to topazz1167@verizon.net and I will mail them out as soon as possible. I have family visiting until Monday. Will have them in the mail by Tuesday.

Got my Legend Pin...thank you SO MUCH!!

Melanie

Archived