Put tips on credit card after boarding?

Can I add the tips to my shipboard account, during the week on the ship, or do I need to bring cash.

you can have them added to your account, they normally leave a form about 2 days before the end of the cruise on your bed

you can have them added to your account, they normally leave a form about 2 days before the end of the cruise on your bed

If you do this you will get vouchers to put in the envelopes left in your cabin on the last day of your cruise so you can hand them out to those that have provided service to you...Any additional cash you wish to add to those envelopes will be at your discression for service above & beyond...Also if there is somone you wish to thank that there is not an envelope for you can use the blank ones in your cabin desk drawer...Like the Concierge & servers if this is an area you will have access to. I always enclose a little note of thanks as well...

Why not just add them from the get go and have them pre-paid? You can always have them removed if you have problems with the service.

Honestly, because I cannot figure out how since I already did the on line check in. I used an on line travel agent and do not feel like calling (I am a bit lazy), figured I would just do it on the ship.

Thanks to everyone for your quick responses.

Can I add the tips to my shipboard account, during the week on the ship, or do I need to bring cash.

Or, if you are impatient, drop by the Guest Services Desk at any point during your cruise and ask for the form. :)

Archived