San Juan Entertainment

Oceangoer2

:confused::confused: Do any of you have a recommendation for a 'floor show revue' or some type of entertainment in San Juan port? We arrive mid afternoon until 11pm. We know the local places around the port ... the Fort and Senor Frog types...but hoped there would be a show we could book...in a safe location. I've checked the Port board but didn't see anything very helpful.

Don't forget that if the ship is leaving at 11 p.m. you must be on board by 10:30 and figure in extra travel time by cab from whatever "floor show" you might find as you sure wouldn't want to miss your departure that evening :)

yes...of course....thinking of an early show..... they must cater to tourists perhaps in some hotels.

It seems as though I've recently seen one of the cruise lines (Royal or Celebrity) offer this as a pre/post cruise excursion in San Juan. You might look at Trip Advisor or post a question on their website.

It seems as though I've recently seen one of the cruise lines (Royal or Celebrity) offer this as a pre/post cruise excursion in San Juan. You might look at Trip Advisor or post a question on their website.

thx...I'll check out Trip Advisor.

If it's still there, there was a place called Nuyorican Cafe in the old city that has some great music. Not a floor show, but some pretty decent music. I know that members of the Rolling Stones have been spotted there enjoying the music on a couple of occasions. Still, I don't know if I would risk it. Your best bet is to plan for a day or two before or after your cruise to spend in PR to truly enjoy what the area has to offer.

If it's still there, there was a place called Nuyorican Cafe in the old city that has some great music. Not a floor show, but some pretty decent music. I know that members of the Rolling Stones have been spotted there enjoying the music on a couple of occasions. Still, I don't know if I would risk it. Your best bet is to plan for a day or two before or after your cruise to spend in PR to truly enjoy what the area has to offer.

Sounds like what we're looking for...nothing in a constricted time frame, where you can stay a while and leave. Thanks.

Archived