Spin Class/Yoga Package For Gym?

glutenhab

My wife is curious as to whether or not HAL offers packages (similar to coffee/soda cards etc.) for gym classes such as Spin, Yoga etc.

She attends organized classes like this during her lunch break at work 5 days a week. At $12/class for 58 days this will add up.

Does HAL offer any packages or free classes that would be appropriate for her?

You are right -- it does get expensive at $12 a class.

HAL only offers these paid classes for Spinning, Yoga and Pilates.

But all the classes are not offered every day. Usually about every third day for each one.

Now on a couple of our longer cruises there were specials -- sometimes like 4 classes for $36. You have to go to the gym on embarkation day and ask if they are will have any specials.

My wife is curious as to whether or not HAL offers packages (similar to coffee/soda cards etc.) for gym classes such as Spin, Yoga etc.

She attends organized classes like this during her lunch break at work 5 days a week. At $12/class for 58 days this will add up.

Does HAL offer any packages or free classes that would be appropriate for her?

On one cruise my friend signed up for (not exactly sure of the #s here) several Pilates classes for a saving of 10 or 15% (not exactly sure of the #s here :) ) and then found out she did not care for the instructor. For her, it was a complete waste of money -- she went to only one class. Your wife might want to try out a class before committing to any of the specials offered.

Archived