The rest of 2013?

RBCL

Next spring if you are lucky. Could be later next year

firefly. how in the h*ll do you cruise so often. i am so envious i am turning green. im happy that you can go so often but im sad i am stuck here at home. happy sailing :)

firefly. how in the h*ll do you cruise so often. i am so envious i am turning green. im happy that you can go so often but im sad i am stuck here at home. happy sailing :)

I keep saying Im going to cut back. .. but then there is a reason for booking. I had a 20% off I still had not used a couple week back and friends on the Triumph Nov 7th .. . too close to Oasis .. but I didnt want the 20% off to expire .. so I added that as a solo cruise (so I got 20% off the whole fare to make it worth while using on such a small cruise).

I still hate the 200%, and why I have fewer carnival than in the past.

Im also happy with little short cruises that dont cost so much money and booked cheap, most of the time (though 2 coming up I admit to upgrading). But mostly I book cheap. Most of the cruises listed I am paying $600 or under.

I keep saying Im going to cut back. .. but then there is a reason for booking. I had a 20% off I still had not used a couple week back and friends on the Triumph Nov 7th .. . too close to Oasis .. but I didnt want the 20% off to expire .. so I added that as a solo cruise (so I got 20% off the whole fare to make it worth while using on such a small cruise).

I still hate the 200%, and why I have fewer carnival than in the past.

Im also happy with little short cruises that dont cost so much money and booked cheap, most of the time (though 2 coming up I admit to upgrading). But mostly I book cheap. Most of the cruises listed I am paying $600 or under.

i thought it might be short cruises that helped you get onboard more often. $600 and under is a great price. i have too fly for each cruise so i am strapped with airfare also. i would love too live close too a port city. i would be cruising so much more. thanks for sharing how you get booked so often. enjoy your cruising time :)

i thought it might be short cruises that helped you get onboard more often. $600 and under is a great price. i have too fly for each cruise so i am strapped with airfare also. i would love too live close too a port city. i would be cruising so much more. thanks for sharing how you get booked so often. enjoy your cruising time :)

I live in TX so have to fly to florida for both of the Jewel OTS cruises, which are 4 days each. One is with a long time gf Iv known forever, like 35 years who has never cruised. We got a super nice hotel and bumped up to a JS.

At least now that Im cruising solo, I only have to pay for one airfare.

I live in TX so have to fly to florida for both of the Jewel OTS cruises, which are 4 days each. One is with a long time gf Iv known forever, like 35 years who has never cruised. We got a super nice hotel and bumped up to a JS.

Thought of cruising with long time GF i've known for forty yrs. WIFE said NO.....Oh well....

Thought of cruising with long time GF i've known for forty yrs. WIFE said NO.....Oh well....

lol Im female. She is married, lolololol, but husband is letting her go on a cruise.

We used to vacation together, and hiked to the bottom of the grand canyon and other adventures out west and she came to visit when I lived in Hawaii for 10 years.

wow, the first cruise for her will be great. i know you can show her a few tricks on the ship too have a really great time ;) :D

Archived