RCI Website

What the heck is happening now?

Try and select 'Already Booked' and 'Begin' and you get the page of top 20 FAQ's.

Select 'Your Cruise Account' and you get the page of the top 20 FAQ's.

Select 'Countdown to Cruise' and login to 'My Cruises' and then get a message The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again later.

What the heck is going on? Getting a little tired of RCI website issues.

Try and select 'Already Booked' and 'Begin' and you get the page of top 20 FAQ's.

Select 'Countdown to Cruise' and login to 'My Cruises' and then get a message The requested reservation is currently being modified. Please try again later.

The present RCI web site is rubbish, who have they got making their web program, or is a ploy to get you to call?

No better this morning and there used to be contact details for website issues, but I can't find these anymore.

I don't know who tests this system before release but they don't deserve their job IMHO.

Attention to detail is obviously non-existent these days as I also got notification from 'My Cruise Photos' who work in conjunction with RCI yesterday saying our sailing was available on their website, but guess what, the link didn't work!

The nearer we get to our sailing the worse this website gets. It's totally unacceptable.

Their site has been horrible - forgetting my country/currency choice constantly (even when logged in), and just generally being rubbish.

I managed to get to the page where I could book shore excursions etc. the other day, but decided to hold off, and am now faced with the FAQs as well :(

I don't know what is happening. The last time I managed to get in they had Mariner OTS in 2 different places at once - clever trick that :D

They had 2nd September leaving Civitavecchia at 19.00 and also leaving Genoa at 19.00.

I have a 24 hour hold on the Civitavecchia cruise but I want to check it out before confirming.

It is difficult for me to call as I am currently in Spain and cannot call 0800 numbers so I usually use the internet.

I don't know what is happening. The last time I managed to get in they had Mariner OTS in 2 different places at once - clever trick that :D

They had 2nd September leaving Civitavecchia at 19.00 and also leaving Genoa at 19.00.

I have a 24 hour hold on the Civitavecchia cruise but I want to check it out before confirming.

It is difficult for me to call as I am currently in Spain and cannot call 0800 numbers so I usually use the internet.

sadly they changed the 0800 no,s to 0844 a payment number, crafty or what , should I say money making?

Royals website is a joke for a company that size. They need to replace the IT department for sure. I have extreme difficulties trying to book on-line shore excursions for our group. I called, and waited on the phone forever, then got the run around, when I finally emailed my complaint I got things sorted out. They need a bigger server for the amount of traffic, and someone with the knowledge to run it.

I believe the issues experienced today on the UK RCCL website have now been fixed....don't know if they have fixed all the issues but at least now the FAQ's dont come up when clicking on the Already Booked - Begin, link.

I believe the issues experienced today on the UK RCCL website have now been fixed....don't know if they have fixed all the issues but at least now the FAQ's dont come up when clicking on the Already Booked - Begin, link.
Thanks Liz for the info and update. Now takes you to Countdown to Cruise, but at least you get the option to login from there to 'My Cruises'.

I just tried to log on (for the umpteenth time) and still getting the crazy Australian page with the banner "Page not found"...have found it impossible to navigate around this page...I am always on the lookout for a new cruise (got to love this retirement lark;)) but have had such trouble with the RC - UK site that I am just giving up and looking elsewhere ....what a way to run a company in this economic climate.

Sue

Archived