Krystal - Puerto Vallarta

Kokopelli2

Hi all!

We are leaning towards going to Krystal in PV during our cruise in early October. We are going to book the couples massage ($95 for two 75-minute massages) and we were wondering if we could stay and use the facilities afterward? Is Krystal an AI? Would we also have to purchase an AI fee to stay after the massages?

I tried to email Krystal at the email address on their website and it got bounced back.

Thanks for the help!

When we were there about 4 years ago we bought a day pass ( I think it was around $20 PP and it was applied to food and drink), that said I have heard that they no longer charge a day pass and as long as you are eating/drinking you may use the pools and such.

Krystal has an limited AI option but they do cater more to the run a tab and pay as you go........

I have never had a massage at the Krystal BUT I do recall from these boards that you can stay and use the pools. Bring your own towels, they do not supply them.

Pool there was nice :)

It's been a couple of years since we have been, but the last time we were there we just showed our cruise cards and were allowed in to use the facilities. I had the four hand massage and it was sheer bliss. Definitely something I would book again when we get back to PV!

Hi all!

We are leaning towards going to Krystal in PV during our cruise in early October. We are going to book the couples massage ($95 for two 75-minute massages) and we were wondering if we could stay and use the facilities afterward? Is Krystal an AI? Would we also have to purchase an AI fee to stay after the massages?

I tried to email Krystal at the email address on their website and it got bounced back.

Thanks for the help!

No, Krystal is a pay as you go type of place. If you're looking for an AI though, which is even closer to the pier than Krystal, check out either the family oriented Crown Paradise at 35 pp or the adults only Golden Crown Paradise at 45 pp. When you email their concierge, you get a response.

No, Krystal is a pay as you go type of place. If you're looking for an AI though, which is even closer to the pier than Krystal, check out either the family oriented Crown Paradise at 35 pp or the adults only Golden Crown Paradise at 45 pp. When you email their concierge, you get a response.

I did get info from GCP, but we were thinking of getting massages at Krystal. Does GCP have good massages? We heard a lot about the massages at Krystal which is why we were leaning towards that.

Any idea of the food and drink prices at Krystal?

Hi all!

Thanks for the help!

Hey you. How are you all doin'?

Go to Millenium. You can make the reservation on their website. Just remember Leandro will book you on PV time. If you want to use the pool afterwards just tell them you just finished a massage at Millenium and use it to your heart's content. I always ask Leandro at Millenium if it's okay just to make sure the "rules" haven't changed

Hey you. How are you all doin'?

Go to Millenium. You can make the reservation on their website. Just remember Leandro will book you on PV time. If you want to use the pool afterwards just tell them you just finished a massage at Millenium and use it to your heart's content. I always ask Leandro at Millenium if it's okay just to make sure the "rules" haven't changed

Hey! We are doing good!

I see you are going back on the Splendor. And we have two upcoming Spirit cruises and we couldn't coordinate better with yours? :)

Thanks for the info. I am trying to figure out what to do in PV since we went to Las Caletas last time.

Hey! We are doing good!

I see you are going back on the Splendor. And we have two upcoming Spirit cruises and we couldn't coordinate better with yours? :)

Thanks for the info. I am trying to figure out what to do in PV since we went to Las Caletas last time.

We just stay close to the ship by going to Krystal's & Millenium. Guess we're in a rut 'cause we do the same thing in each of these ports...but have a great time doing it.

You won't have any problems using the Krystal facilities after your massages. I actually like the food at the Krystal and their drinks are strong! Prices were really reasonable. Nice, big pool area.

Enjoy your time at the Krystal if you decide that is what you are going to do.

You won't have any problems using the Krystal facilities after your massages. I actually like the food at the Krystal and their drinks are strong! Prices were really reasonable. Nice, big pool area.

Enjoy your time at the Krystal if you decide that is what you are going to do.

I haven't seen anything about the food and drinks, so thank you very much for that!

Now, if the spa would just return my emails about prices....

Hi we were there just last Sept. We got the best deal on massages just by walking down the beach and met the girl hawking the massages(working on commission) who makes the pitch. Our deal was couples massage 1 hr 15 min for $70.total! It was nice, then they let us use the pool (free, bring your own towels) and we ordered lunch, which was not good at all and expensive but owell! live and learn lol . the patio area is no smoking so hubby walked 2 feet off the stairs and during one cig was approached by 15 different merchants! hehe

On the massages, they said they are not busy at all more towards dinner hours in the evenings (check your iternery-- we do not have to be back on board until 9pm!) and you can get the best deals then, especially when the girl on the beach gives you the deal and walks you in (to get her commission).

I did see on the spa menu that massages go for much more: $95.

We are returning this Sept and plan to walk there and try to get a similar deal! But this time we will eat somewhere else! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

We did the couples massage at Krystal in '09 off of the Splendor and we're going again in 39 days on the Splendor and plan to head back for another couples massage at Millenium. I did hear back from them - I emailed - not sure why you haven't had an answer - maybe try just calling them instead?

We did hang out at the Krystal for a while but then we took a cab down to the "Beach House" to just sit on the beach and have ceviche (excellent!) and margaritas. This year we're thinking of heading up late in the day for the view at Vista Grill.

Happy cruising everybody! I cannot wait!! 39 more days until we board!

We did the couples massage at Krystal in '09 off of the Splendor and we're going again in 39 days on the Splendor and plan to head back for another couples massage at Millenium. I did hear back from them - I emailed - not sure why you haven't had an answer - maybe try just calling them instead?

We did hang out at the Krystal for a while but then we took a cab down to the "Beach House" to just sit on the beach and have ceviche (excellent!) and margaritas. This year we're thinking of heading up late in the day for the view at Vista Grill.

Happy cruising everybody! I cannot wait!! 39 more days until we board!

Another spot to consider with a wonderful view is Casa Isabel that is a few blocks from the Vista Grill. There are some steps involved to get to the restaurant inside but the food and prices are good. All the taxis would know where it is.

Wendy

Another spot to consider with a wonderful view is Casa Isabel that is a few blocks from the Vista Grill. There are some steps involved to get to the restaurant inside but the food and prices are good. All the taxis would know where it is.

Wendy

We discovered Casa Isabel this past May trip and OMG we have found our new favourite place to stay if we don't stay in the condo. CS was offering a day pass of $15 USD that went towards food and drink.....Their food and drink is outstanding. Pools and service all are great...too bad about the view :D;)

Joking there.....CS is high in the hills of Southside and while no beach the views are incredible.

If you are in the southside a cab ride will be 50 pesos.......It is consider the same zone.

Heading to Casa Isabel instead! Thank you! I actually found that place on a web hunt a while back and forgot all about it! Thanks to you both for that recommendation!

It sounds right up our alley!

You are welcome it is a wonderful hotel. LOVED it there.

As long as you don't mind not having a beach, it is incredible and adult only. I am still dreaming about their hamburgers, shrimp cocktail and that amazing caser salad. YUM

Archived