Qsine worth the price?

twopats

Well, we booked it now so we won't have to pay for the increase. Otherwise, we would only have booked the one night and then booked another onboard if we liked it. This way, we'll just move the booking to Murano if we don't want to do Qsine again.

OK. I understand now.

What you may want to do is also book Murano and then cancel one when on board. I just read the press release that said bookings in advance can still be at the old price but if there is a change in reservations the new price will be charged. The way that I read this is if you switch restaurants you will be changing your reservation and then will be charged the extra.

I'm looking forward to the dining experience in Qsine on my upcoming cruise.

I absolutely love Muranos! I don't find it stuffy but elegant.

I also love, love, love Silk Harvest, so was very disappointed that it's no on the Eclipse (hence trying Qsine). The sushi was the best!

Monica, you'll really enjoy QSine I'm sure. It's a different experience with some nice dishes. I too like Silk Harvest after being ho hum about it the first time, especially the starters. That's a place I could eat at more than once on a cruise whereas for me QSine isn't.

Phil

I am in the minority on this one. Qsine for me was a one time experience. We were at a large table and enjoyed the evening. While the choices were interesting, they didn't reflect my taste. It was good to sample items that I wouldn't normally order, but simply verified why I wouldn't order them. I felt that I was snacking all evening and never really enjoying a complete meal. Once again, most would disagree with my observations. I looked forward to tasting the sliders. A tablemate said that he had it two nights before and had a reaction. I couldn't resist trying some and also had a negative reaction. Found the best thing for me on the menu were the lamb chops. IPad and the "food guide" concepts were interesting, but once you've been there and done that, you've been there and done that. I absolutely love Murano and the Tuscan Grille and never tire of dining at these wonderful venues. Really there are no right answers to the question. Comes down to personal taste. I would try it if I hadn't tried it before, but not a second time.

Ditto for us.

I am also in the minority group on this one!

My DH and I tried Qsine recently and were very disappointed. The quality of the food was excellent but we didn't like the ordering gimmick and the service was quite frenetic.

We didn't enjoy the experience and won't be repeating it.

Archived