What's included on the children's menu in the main DR?

cschultz

My daughter's boyfriend is EXTREMELY picky about food. He does not like anything fancy at all, and won't even go so far as eating a piece of chicken if it has any kind of marinade on it. Basically he eats pizza, burgers and fries. If he eats in the Main dining room on the cruise with us, could he order off of the children's menu if he is an adult? (24 yr old)

What is included on the children's menu?

I've had Mac and cheese and grilled cheese from the kids menu from the MDR (when there was nothing that appealed to me). The new menus have comfort food like fried chicken and gourmet burgers, which I am excited about since, I don't care for seafood, steak, etc.

My daughter's boyfriend is EXTREMELY picky about food. He does not like anything fancy at all, and won't even go so far as eating a piece of chicken if it has any kind of marinade on it. Basically he eats pizza, burgers and fries. If he eats in the Main dining room on the cruise with us, could he order off of the children's menu if he is an adult? (24 yr old)

What is included on the children's menu?

There is a steak & fries or baked potatoe every night. Chicken and depending on the length of the cruise other comfort food/ordinary foods. I am sure he will find something to eat. Look at the menus posts. There has been a lot of talk about changing menus lately. If 7 days, a gourmet burger may be available.

Anybody can order off the children's menu. The normal menu has a burger every night as well as plain grilled chicken breast. Since he's on a cruise, encourage him to try things. If he doesn't like something no harm no foul.

Your daughter is a better woman than I am. I couldn't date someone that picky. Maybe that's part of why I'm 34 and single lol. Enjoy your cruise :-)

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

The Kids Menu is awesome. I mean for adults that is.....

The pizza is a little greasy but better then on the Lido.

The warm chocolate chip cookies are to die for.

The banana split just says it all.

Have had all of the above and would have again.

My DH is 55 and an adult~a very picky adult~ he eats fried chicken and grilled or fried pork chops and french fries, we talk with the maitre d every cruise and they accommodate him. I am honored to have been his wife for 36 years, it makes meal planning a dream! I fix what I want and I always know what he wants! I am not going to eat anything I do not want to and I would never expect anyone else to, I am sure her DBF will find something he wants to eat.

Archived