New Menu Delayed on Spirit & Dream....Why?

SNJCruisers

According to John Heald's blog, the entire fleet with the exception of the Spirit and the Dream are to have the new menu implemented by the end of September. Does anyone know why the delay on just these two ships? I was looking forward to trying alligator fritters and frogs legs and having bitter and blanc each night. :confused:

They're actually delayed on Spirit and Magic. I would imagine it's because those ships are currently sailing cruises longer than 7 days, and Carnival only created 7 "Didja" (HATE that term btw) menus, so they are keeping the current menu rotation. The dessert menus did not change. Sadly, Bitter n Blanc is not on the menu each night. I'm sad about that because I have steakhouse reservations the night they serve it....the rest of the menu is terrible that night IMO.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

They're actually delayed on Spirit and Magic. I would imagine it's because those ships are currently sailing cruises longer than 7 days, and Carnival only created 7 "Didja" (HATE that term btw) menus, so they are keeping the current menu rotation. The dessert menus did not change. Sadly, Bitter n Blanc is not on the menu each night. I'm sad about that because I have steakhouse reservations the night they serve it....the rest of the menu is terrible that night IMO.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

It might be worth your while to talk with your wait staff ahead of time and ask if there is any way you could bet the BnB for dessert on another night. I know I've read a few times here on CC that people have done that and that there was BnB prepared for them on another night.

It never hurts to ask.

It might be worth your while to talk with your wait staff ahead of time and ask if there is any way you could bet the BnB for dessert on another night. I know I've read a few times here on CC that people have done that and that there was BnB prepared for them on another night.

It never hurts to ask.

We have asked for and received, BnB on a night it was not on the menu.

Archived