formal night fascination?

dsnygrl

Does anyone know which night is formal night, dress up night, which ever it is called now is on the 5 night Fascination?
Doesn't matter what's it's called. We saw no discernable difference in how people dressed from one night to the next on Fascination.

Doesn't matter what's it's called. We saw no discernable difference in how people dressed from one night to the next on Fascination.

Wow - we sure did on our five night Fascination in January of 2011. This was a cruise that went to the Bahamas and Key West. There was a high percentage of African-Americans on the cruise and they dressed up like crazy. Very cool hats, men in white patent leather shoes, I even saw some primary colored (red, yellow, blue) tuxedos. Boas. It was actually a lot of fun.

Then the next day back to exposed boxer shorts and neon pink hot pants.

I was on the fascination in June and i felt very underdressed on the elegant night and i was wearing a dress. I saw formal gowns and tuxes everywhere. Like the other post said, beautiful hats and fancy shoes everywhere. I even saw some formal gowns with trains! I really liked how good everyone looked!

Wow - we sure did on our five night Fascination in January of 2011. This was a cruise that went to the Bahamas and Key West. There was a high percentage of African-Americans on the cruise and they dressed up like crazy. Very cool hats, men in white patent leather shoes, I even saw some primary colored (red, yellow, blue) tuxedos. Boas. It was actually a lot of fun.

Then the next day back to exposed boxer shorts and neon pink hot pants.

I LOL'd at this one!!! I am so looking forward to our Elation cruise Sept 5. I will be dressing up for me. I'm a stay at home mom, so putting on a dress is exciting for me :D I will be taking advantage of OUR vacation and I do not care what other people look or dress like. Although it would be fun to see some boas and hats :p

I LOL'd at this one!!! I am so looking forward to our Elation cruise Sept 5. I will be dressing up for me. I'm a stay at home mom, so putting on a dress is exciting for me :D I will be taking advantage of OUR vacation and I do not care what other people look or dress like. Although it would be fun to see some boas and hats :p

I'll be on this ship with you! Can't wait!!!!

I guess "dressy" is in the eye of the beholder. When I sailed on the Fascination in december,g I commented on my review how causally dressed everybody was on elegant night. However, another Cruise Critic member who was on the same exact sailing wrote a review commenting how dressed up and elegant everybody was...:confused:

So who's right? I guess nobody....

Archived