Your favorite place to eat in Cabo

terjul

Headed back to Cabo for the 3rd time and each time we end up at Cabo Wabo because we love the food. This time we want to try some place different. We don't care if it's even a little hole in the wall place, as long as you've had a great dining experience there, we'd love to hear about it.

Hoping you can help and thanks in advance!! ;)

Headed back to Cabo for the 3rd time and each time we end up at Cabo Wabo because we love the food. This time we want to try some place different. We don't care if it's even a little hole in the wall place, as long as you've had a great dining experience there, we'd love to hear about it.

Best places to eat are the little hole in the wall place.

I recommend Gordo Lele's and Mamas Royal Cafe. So far I have found that Mamas Royal cafe have the best bloody marys in town. But there are more places for me to try next time lol......

That is the first I have heard that Cabo Wabo has good food though......

Edited by MissDiva1

Best places to eat are the little hole in the wall place.

I recommend Gordo Lele's and Mamas Royal Cafe. So far I have found that Mamas Royal cafe have the best bloody marys in town. But there are more places for me to try next time lol......

That is the first I have heard that Cabo Wabo has good food though......

I'd love to retire there.

Where is this?? I read on the Ports of call board they had the best tacos in Cabo..Want to try it out in 10 days!!:D

Around the corner from Cabo Wabo and down the street from the Corner Bar.......if in doubt just ask any of the locals for direction.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gordo-LeLe/139586902765041

Edited by MissDiva1

My wife and I love Cabo.

Any of the taco restaurants will be wonderful, amazing, and unbelievable!!

If you want some seafood check out Maro's which is a hole in the wall near Cabo Wabo (excellent prices on lobster tails and they have an alcoholic drink called the bulldog which is excellent)

Also, we like The Office which is right there on the beach. Pricey (relatively) but awesome to eat literally on the beach and still has good food.

I'll admit Gordo Lele's is good. But I won't go there.

We went there 2x on the same cruise. The 1st time we went, there were some Americans who were locals and Javier was friendly and very charming. The food was really good. We decided to go back the 2nd day. It was our party of 3 and another couple from the ship sitting at different tables. Javier was entirely different - not at all friendly. This resulted in a very unpleasant experience with Javier. We ordered almost the same items, and in fact, several items were less expensive on the menu. For reasons known only to him, our bill was higher and he would give no reason why. So, being in a foreign country and not wanting to cause and incident, I paid (both times in pesos).

Obviously, will never go back and will not recommend to anyone.

My wife and I love Cabo.

Any of the taco restaurants will be wonderful, amazing, and unbelievable!!

If you want some seafood check out Maro's which is a hole in the wall near Cabo Wabo (excellent prices on lobster tails and they have an alcoholic drink called the bulldog which is excellent)

Also, we like The Office which is right there on the beach. Pricey (relatively) but awesome to eat literally on the beach and still has good food.

Ah yes Maro's is right across the street from Mama's Royal Cafe. We were going to eat there one night but didn't have time.

We had lunch at Gordo Lele's 3 times the week we were there in May. And will be returning to add our picture to his wall.....lovely fella!

Edited by MissDiva1

Ah yes Maro's is right across the street from Mama's Royal Cafe. We were going to eat there one night but didn't have time.

We had lunch at Gordo Lele's 3 times the week we were there in May. And will be returning to add our picture to his wall.....lovely fella!

What might a non fish eating type of cruiser order there Miss Diva1? :confused:

Just up the block from Cabo Wabo there is a little hole-in-the-wall place called Gordo Leles...We went with a friend and ate fish and steak tacos for 3 and had about 4 beers and it was about $25 ...It was great local food and ask Gordo to sing a little Elvis for you.....:)..Dennis

I'll admit Gordo Lele's is good. But I won't go there.

We went there 2x on the same cruise. The 1st time we went, there were some Americans who were locals and Javier was friendly and very charming. The food was really good. We decided to go back the 2nd day. It was our party of 3 and another couple from the ship sitting at different tables. Javier was entirely different - not at all friendly. This resulted in a very unpleasant experience with Javier. We ordered almost the same items, and in fact, several items were less expensive on the menu. For reasons known only to him, our bill was higher and he would give no reason why. So, being in a foreign country and not wanting to cause and incident, I paid (both times in pesos).

Obviously, will never go back and will not recommend to anyone.

Everyone has a bad day , maybe this was one of his...I'll go back everytime I'm in Cabo...It had to be cheaper than eating anything in Cabo Wabo....Dennis

I know someone that has an awesome condo there:confused: CW where are you:confused:

Here I am!:D

Going to my awesome condo on September 9 for two weeks. Can't wait!

I like Gordo's Carne Asada tacos. BTW, one is plenty.

Here I am!:D

Going to my awesome condo on September 9 for two weeks. Can't wait!

I like Gordo's Carne Asada tacos. BTW, one is plenty.

There you are:D You just can't stay away from your little slice of paradise can you? And you know once again I'm jealous....

Yes big tacos at Gordos and delicious!

Everyone has a bad day , maybe this was one of his...I'll go back everytime I'm in Cabo...It had to be cheaper than eating anything in Cabo Wabo....Dennis

I would never go to Cabo Wabo either. When I am in a foreign country, I like to eat in non-touristy places.

If it was just his attitude and the food quality, I could understand that, but the food was still good. Him having a bad day is no excuse for Javier charging us more for the 2nd day for food that was less expensive than the 1st day.

Edited by Rosefloater

Check out the Mango Deck....we landed there after using the jet ski vendor next door. Great fun on the water and great fun on the sand. Yummy food at the Mango Deck...but the bill was higher than we expected. Have fun.

:DMy mother & I really enjoyed the "Crazy Lobster" they have great seafood & drink specials! Great ceviche as well! Also the have a sister property down the street called the "Sleepless Lobster" if you closer to that one in your trek of Cabo! Cant wait to go back to Cabo this sept on the Splendor! Have a great time "terjul"

:DMy mother & I really enjoyed the "Crazy Lobster" they have great seafood & drink specials! Great ceviche as well! Also the have a sister property down the street called the "Sleepless Lobster" if you closer to that one in your trek of Cabo! Cant wait to go back to Cabo this sept on the Splendor! Have a great time "terjul"

Thank you so much! Cabo Wabo is pretty steep in price these days and it is a tourist trap, but the food was good. Now ready to try something different. Happy crusing everyone and thanks for all your feedback!

Cheers!

We ate at Panchos which was recommended by some "locals" while we were shopping. It was within walking distance of the shopping area and the food was very good. The manager was very nice and friendly. I don't drink tequilla, but I had the BEST strawberry/banana margarita!