Your favorite place to eat in Cabo

terjul

Sorry we missed you by a week also.

Oh well, next time, but guess what, you are the lucky one.

No Splendor Tuesday or Wednesday, we think it may have been delayed by fogged in flights into LAX, and ... no Splendor today (Thursday) because we have a freak storm going on. Weather Underground doesn't say it's a hurricane, but the rain is worse than when Hurricane Paul came through, so if anyone has any other info, I would love to hear it.

A true hole in the wall is Pollo de Oro. GREAT ribs and chicken!! Tres Islas is great for seafood!! Gardenias has awesome tacos and the best cheese and shrimp molcajete(sp?) anywhere!! I will be there in 1 week. Can't wait!!

Oh well, next time, but guess what, you are the lucky one.

No Splendor Tuesday or Wednesday, we think it may have been delayed by fogged in flights into LAX, and ... no Splendor today (Thursday) because we have a freak storm going on. Weather Underground doesn't say it's a hurricane, but the rain is worse than when Hurricane Paul came through, so if anyone has any other info, I would love to hear it.

Splendor had propulsion problems last week and went straight to PV to get fixed. Docked over night there and then headed to CSL for one day only. Haven't heard about this week.

Enjoy

Ron

Splendor had propulsion problems last week and went straight to PV to get fixed. Docked over night there and then headed to CSL for one day only. Haven't heard about this week.

Enjoy

Ron

This week they were here on their normal Tuesday/Wednesday schedule.

• 4 weeks later...

hmmm...I know I will get flammed for this. I have read so many raves about this place that we made it a point to go when we were in Cabo over New Years on the Splendor. It took a while to find it and the Beatles memorabilia is pretty cool. The food...not... I ordered 3 tacos, 2 fish and a chicken thinking it was going to be all that. I ate one and a half to be nice. It was awful. I can say I have been there but wouldn't go back. Was really dissapointed.

Edited by Litewait

• 3 years later...