C&A and Senior Discounts

they do not offer C& A discounts, though they sometimes have coupons, and they don't offer senior discounts on every sailing. If they offer them before final payment you can have them applied but it is not automatic you have to check and call

Can anyone tell me what a senior discount or previous cruiser discount can be on a 4 night carribbean. Is that something that is done when booking or do they come back later and give you a discount?

IF you are in the UK/ROI and IF you have gone up a tier recently you will receive a voucher which you can redeem against your next cruise - it is £50 for a short cruise and £70 for a longer cruise. That is the only C&A discount. I'm pretty sure they don't have these vouchers in the USA though (I'm not sure where you are given the 'Irish' bit in your name)

They issue vouchers quarterly but these are for specific ships and dates -you can view the most recent ones on the C&A website

The senior discount is only for specific ships and dates (and cabin grades) so you have to keep checking and if you spot one you call your agent to get it applied.

Archived