Arcadia - Pamper Packs?

diamondsparkling

The toiletries are by the White Company. You get shampoo, conditioner and body lotion in small bottles. There will also be a bar of soap and a large bottle of shower gel/shampoo in the shower cubicle.

I would definatly still take my own shampoo and conditoner. They are tiny little bottles, and I personally like a good conditoner, and use one I am used too, especially at sea where the sea air/hot weather makes your hair very dry and its hard to buy good conditioner onboard or abroad.

The large shower gel is good , no need to pack that (or any bath or pool towels by the way), The bar of soap is fine for hand washing, but other than that I would suggest you take your favourite toiletries... are you fly cruising or going from Southampton?

Thanks Libralass, thinking about it as I now have long hair the smaller bottles won't be enough so will take my own shampoo, conditioner. Haven't been on P&O for a couple of years so wasn't sure about shower gel, as they don't have this on Princess.

We are on J110 Southampton - Dalmation coast - Southampton. Not been on Arcadia before but been on Ventura, Oceana, Artemis and Aurora. Chose this one as we haven't been to some of the destinations before and we just love Venice.

Thanks Libralass, thinking about it as I now have long hair the smaller bottles won't be enough so will take my own shampoo, conditioner. Haven't been on P&O for a couple of years so wasn't sure about shower gel, as they don't have this on Princess.

We are on J110 Southampton - Dalmation coast - Southampton. Not been on Arcadia before but been on Ventura, Oceana, Artemis and Aurora. Chose this one as we haven't been to some of the destinations before and we just love Venice.

Hi

No the shampoo and conditioner bottles are tiny but mainly i wouldn't use the conditioner anyway as I like to use something that I'm used too and know will do the job, nothing worse than a 'bad hair day' on a formal night!;)

As you are doing a Southampton cruise take what you want, as you know no weight restrictions, .I've done the Venice cruise on Arcadia, it was lovely, have a great time, have a photo album just of Arcadia here on this link if you want to look;

https://picasaweb.google.com/AuroraPartyCruiseSueV/AllAboutArcadia#5109436511152102738

Note that if you do find you need to buy good shampoo or conditioner (as I did in the Black Sea as even my normal one couldn't get the frizz out) they have excellent products for sale in the hair salon on board. No need to rely on the limited selection in the shop.

Note that if you do find you need to buy good shampoo or conditioner (as I did in the Black Sea as even my normal one couldn't get the frizz out) they have excellent products for sale in the hair salon on board. No need to rely on the limited selection in the shop.

I agree - the hairspray I bought in the salon was fantastic. Very expensive at £16 but absolutely fantastic and it's lasted for months.

The White Company's bottles in the cabin are 100 ml each (shampoo, conditioner and body lotion) which certainly isn't tiny. They are enormous compared to Princess and Cunard! Ours were replaced when necessary - the White Company are quite an upmarket company and the products were good. The soap provided is small, but again replaced when needed. The shower gel is a very good size and will certainly be enough.

Archived