Iceburg Cocktail??

bdaddyiii

Does anyone know what is in the Iceburg cocktail that is offered at the bar during the NCL's White Hot Party with the blinking light on the bottom? I am always willing to try an knew cocktail but I dolike to know what is in it before i drink it. :confused:

I did not attend this during my last NCL cruise but was thinking about trying it out this trip. Always enjoyed a good party. I attempted to look it up on the internet but there is several recipe's.

good weather and smoth sailing to all.:cool:

It would be great if it was a martini. It is probably some type of vodka drink. Or Sprite!:)

Probably a "drink of the day" which is almost always a punch-type rum drink. I have an aversion to spending for souvenir glasses, so I didn't check this one out. They were fun to see though.

These might not count as "real" martinis, but it was fun anyway

DSCN2553-vi.jpg

Thought that looked like a Carnival bar ;).....but was really hoping it was on the Epic! :cool:

Oh heavens no. Epic makes real martinis. These were poured from a bottle pre-made. Don's review (in my signature) has lots of pictures of his martini tasting on the Epic, and I wish I could go back and do it. Seems like a blast!

You can always just ask to have any cocktail in the blinking glass. Just make sure the bar you are at has them available, usually the disco carries them.

Yes, any cocktail or non-alcoholic drink as well.

Oh heavens no. Epic makes real martinis. These were poured from a bottle pre-made. Don's review (in my signature) has lots of pictures of his martini tasting on the Epic, and I wish I could go back and do it. Seems like a blast!

Ewwww.....ok, maybe NOT my idea of "fun" - afterall :(

Thanks everyone. I guess I will have to wait and see what it acutally has in it. I am hoping it is the one that is 4 shots lemon lime soda+3 shots Vodka+1 shot of Blue Hawaiian Schnops. That sounds like a good cocktail.

And anytime you have an opportunity to drink a nice dirty martini out on the open ocean is a good day.:cool:

Archived