Past Guest party on Ecstasy 5 day ?

jenale80

Thanks FF for the extra info.

I am organizing a cabin crawl for our first sea day.... and I Just thought about the past guest party. I would have been very sad if it was happening the same time as our cabin crawl. Here's hoping it does not happen on the first sea day on our cruise. :o

Thanks FF for the extra info.

I am organizing a cabin crawl for our first sea day.... and I Just thought about the past guest party. I would have been very sad if it was happening the same time as our cabin crawl. Here's hoping it does not happen on the first sea day on our cruise. :o

No chance of being first sea day, too much else going on.

I always do the slot pull the first sea day that almost always starts at Noon.

Thanks Mach!!!!! :D

I hope that holds true for our cruise next week. That schedule would work out perfectly for us!!!!!!

Can't wait!

Woo Hoo Jena! It's going to work out. However, I don't think I'm going to the PG party since my mom can't go since she's a 1st timer. You will have to have an extra drink for me. LOL!

Woo Hoo Jena! It's going to work out. However, I don't think I'm going to the PG party since my mom can't go since she's a 1st timer. You will have to have an extra drink for me. LOL!

I will definitely do that for you!

;)

We are going on an Ecstasy 4 day cruise in a few weeks. I wonder if they will do a past guest party and the last night appreciation party.

I googled my question earlier and saw an older thread, where someone mentioned that the past guest party was only on the 5 day and longer cruises. :confused:

I googled my question earlier and saw an older thread, where someone mentioned that the past guest party was only on the 5 day and longer cruises. :confused:

I went on a 5 day and had a past guest reception then went on a 4 day and was bummed to find out they only do them on 5+ day sailings. I actually read it on Carnival's website the other day.

Archived