B2B question .. while on board ..

popeye0429

No, by then all cabins on the ship will be sold out. If you want to set up a B2B, the time to do it is NOW.

The best B2Bs are when you get to be in the same cabin for both weeks. Check now and see if your cabin is available for the cruise the next week. If so, book it now before someone else does.

:o My thought was .. if you're on a cruise and decided while onboard that you wanted to "extend" a week .. would you be allowed if a room was available ?

Thanks !

Yes, you would be allowed but I'm not sure if you would book with Guest Services, Future Cruise Desk or just Carnival.com

It would be highly unlikely that there will be any cabins available though, but you might get lucky.

Is there a reason that you don't want to go ahead and book now?

;) This may be an "impulse" type situation .. We won't be doing it this year but may in a year or two when the others of our foursome "retires" .. and we have so much enjoyed the cruise that we don't want to go home.

Every cruise we've taken .. this is how we feel when it's "over" ...:(

We usually book or deposit while onboard and the year long wait kills us.

Sure you can. I have thought about it, but the price never came down like I hoped, but of course you can book for the next week. Cruises rarely sell every cabin out a whole week ahead of time.

If the price looks ok, book it. All but 4 ships have FCCs desks who will book it for you.

:D Thanks Firefly ... Pretty sure if all cruises were booked 100% .. prices would surely go up ...

And great point .. the price would be really important ..

Our current booking (a year ago) hasn't dropped a penny and has only gone higher .... We .. once again .. got a great price on our "first time" balcony .. (Early Saver) ....

Let's GOoooo !

Archived